Recyclebank: 65 more free points

Recyclebank has added 65 more free available points to their  Green Your Vacation contest.

Log in to your account (or sign up for a new account) and then click on the “Beach” link at the top of the page.

Click on everything that moves in the beach themed suitcase and you’ll be awarded a total of 65 more free points.

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

I can’t figure this one out? What suitcase? I haven’t figured out how to enter this contest or get any points from it. Any help? :)

• Monica says

How did you get it to give you the points? I’ve answered the questions corrrectly and clicked on “get my points” and nothing happens!

It was very SLOW last night when I was doing this. When you click “get my points” Recyclebank opens a pop up window saying thanks and tell you that you have points. Did you get the pop up window? I have my pop ups blocked, but Firefox lets me know if there’s one that has been blocked.

• Monica says

No pop up window! When I did the TRAVEl one, I also didn’t get the pop up window! =(

And you checked your points to make sure you didn’t get credited without you knowing it?

I just went back to finish up this morning (I realized that I had forgotten some), and I was getting the pop up window once I clicked on the “get points” button.

Hmm… I wonder what’s wrong.

2. Paula says

Maybe its just me Crystal, but I’m having trouble clicking through your referral link. I’d much rather you get the credit that going through swagbucks. Is anyone else having this problem?

It took me a while to figure this out too. At the top of the page next to the “Let’s Go” arrow, are little boxes that say “travel”, “beach” etc. Click on those boxes, and you’ll see the moving items Crystal was talking about. :)

3. Darcy says

I only found 55 pts worth on the Beach section — 6 different spots to click, right?

4. Martina says

I got 105 pts. You also can click in the link Travel to get the extra points.