Old Navy: $2 Tanks Coupon – Valid Today Only!

Old Navy is celebrating their milestone of reaching 2,000,000 fans on Facebook by offering a pre-sale coupon good for $2 Solid Rib-Knit Tanks today only. Tomorrow the stores will be running a $2 tank sale and no coupon will be necessary. The limit 10 per customer and the offer is valid for women’s, girl’s, and toddler girl tanks.

Thanks, Sample Stuff!

Comments

1. Anna says

I already hit Old Navy today. We have a couple in town. I used my Groupon deal that I got a while back. I got 15 tank tops for $9.54 for my family of 5, 3 per child and 3 for me. :) This is when I stock up on clothes for the kids. ON tanks are well made and will last and/or can be passed onto other children. These will go in my back to school clothes closet.

• Anna says

We have a couple of ONs in town so I hit both. I got 3 tanks per family member so 15 altogether. There were lots of selections but I usually stick to basic colors that I can mix and match. These tanks are worth the price because they last a long time and cover up young pre-teen and teen girls so there modesty is preserved. We were them like undergarments too.

Im not sure and I wouldnt count on it. Last week I tried to use the 50% off baby item coupon along with my Groupon and their system wouldn’t let me and the manager would not override it.

• chelsea says

I was thinking the same thing. I think because the special price doesn’t require a coupon code, you’re free to use the groupon.

• Bethany says

NO – their system won’t let you use 2 coupons and $10 of the groupon rings in as a coupon. if you wait until tomorrow the tanks will be $2 without this coupon.

• Katherine says

I couldn’t use the coupon along with my groupon. Luckily I bought $20 worth of clearance shirts so I paid with my groupon and I had to do a second transaction and paid $6 oop for 3 tank tops :)

• Kimberly says

I just called my store and was told I could not use the Groupon on the tank tops either today or tomorrow. (So not with the coupon or without.) My guess is that it depends on the store! :)

2. Jenny says

Just got back from Old Navy. The tank top coupon says can’t be combined with any other offers so it can’t be used with the groupon. If you are a card hold there were signs saying the tank tops were $2, so card holders won’t have to use the coupon for the tank tops and should be able to use the groupon. You can also wait until tomorrow when no coupon is need to get $2 tanks. Just get there early!!

3. Erin says

Thanks for this coupon- just got back from ON with 5 tank tops! I live in these in the summer, so I got lots of fun colors :)

4. Lauren says

I got mine today also with the facebook coupon. Make sure if you do go tomorrow you get there early! It is first come, no restocking so what is there is there. I’m glad I went today. My ON did not have a lot.

Good thing I brought the coupon. Because officially the sale doesn’t start until tomorrow, of course, that’s in the blog post but I didn’t read! Haha

6. ~jennifer says

i live in middle tennessee (murfreesboro) and we took our coupon tonight and got some tanks. pickin’s were slim, though, and the sales lady said they weren’t offering the deal tomorrow because they’d almost sold out. other area stores were in the same shape, so if you can go tonight, you might wanna go. :)

7. tiffany says

A friend of mine went for me yesterday (I had my wisdom teeth taken out) and she was told she couldn’t use my Groupon. She had a coupon for the $2 price… I had the same issue with the 50% men’s and baby’s coupon last week, so I’m going to swing in today and ask if I can “return” the items today and get one more to hit $20 and then use my Groupon, since I won’t need a coupon for the price today.

If this doesn’t work, I wish ON would put a disclaimer on their Groupons. I’m feeling like I got this great Groupon deal, but that I can’t use it for much. :(