McDonald’s: Buy One, Get One Free Frappes, Strawberry Lemonade or Fruit Smoothie

Print a coupon for a free frozen strawberry lemonade, frappe or fruit smoothie at McDonald’s when you purchase another of equal or lesser value. This coupon expires July 31, 2011.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

1. Amanda says

Thanks for the link! Does anyone see how to print the coupon? When I visit the site, I just see a bunch of rotating smoothies, but can’t figure out how to print the coupon. Thanks!

2. Sarah says

Also be sure to check the back of your receipts at McD’s, the last two times we went there, the receipt had a coupon for BOGO Free on the back.

I tried it too and couldn’t figure it out. When you click on the print coupon link it opens a new screen that says Thank You! Enjoy your smoothie but it doesn’t state that it’s a B1G! offer but it has all the coupon fine print at the bottom, Weird huh? So I printed that screen and thought I’d try it.

4. Sarah B says

We went to McDonalds yesterday and they had coupons on our cups (we bought meals) for $1 off a Smoothie, Frappe, or Lemonade!

5. Darcy says

I’m using Firefox on a Macbook and I had no problem. When the page loads, click on the Mango Pineapple smoothie and it’ll have an option “Buy One Get One Free – Print Coupon” to the right of the smoothie image. If the page sits for a minute or two, the smoothies will move around and put a different one forward, conveniently obscuring the coupon button! Click on the coupon button, enter your name and print it – it will take up most of a full page and be specific to you only.

I couldn’t even load the page again to try to print it a second time, and they have it so you can’t hit your back button either. Mine expires 7/31.

6. sarah says

There was also a coupon for a free mango smoothie in the NCT or the UT here in san diego!

7. Stacy says

Didn’t print here. In firefox when I click the link to the coupon all I get is a blank window. In Internet Explorer I can’t even get the McDonald’s link to load.

8. maggie says

Weird coupon. Just says “Thank you! Enjoy your McCafe Frozen Strawberry Lemonade, Frappe or Real Fruit Smoothie.”

Nowhere does it say B1G1 on the coupon or anything else like that.

Maybe it’s really a FREE coupon?!

• Kristine says

You’re not seeing the actual coupon. Maybe try opening it in a different browser?

9. rachel says

Mine printed with no problem, says buy one get one free expires 07/31/2011.

Thanks my girls love these. We will go and get one to share between the 3 of us and then I will let them play on the playground. A pretty cheap playdate. Now we can have one and bring one home. They will be so excited.

10. Linda says

I didn’t have a problem printing mine through Firefox. Although at the top it says it expires July 31, and at the bottom in small print it says it expires July 3.

11. Angelica Tovanche-Perez says

I printed mine this morning. It took a looooong time to load! I have my printer set to print preview, so I knew it would take longer. Once you hit your print button, just walk away from your computer it it takes too long. Fold clothes, whatever. Also, to print a second coupon, all you have to do is go to Tools, and on the drop-down menu choose “Clear Recent History.” You can print a second coupon, with a different unique barcode.

12. Stacy says

My husband managed to get it to print on his computer but when we took the coupon to Mc.D’s they wouldn’t take it. :(

13. Felicia says

I’ve given up on this one. Stinks too, as McDonalds is within walking distance of my house. The girls and I could walk there for a frugal treat one evening.

14. smileeys says

I was able to print it without a problem. When gave it to cashier, it took awhile and a couple different people looking at it before I was told they usually would not take a coupon like that, but would this time. It was obvious they had never seen this coupon. What had me nearly lol was when she was saying usually dont take – she said this one has a name on it with confused look. I politely told her it was my name. :-) I usually am prepared to have problems with internet coupons, but lately I haven’t so actually was a little surprised.

• Brenda says

I usually use Firefox, but I was finally able to get this to print using Explorer.

15. Sarah says

It printed fine for me in Firefox. Went to my McDonald’s and the cashier had to ask someone how to input but they didn’t give us any hassle. A medium frappe and smoothie for $3 isn’t too bad!

16. Joy says

I’ve tried to print this coupon out and it keeps sending me to the screen that says Thanks, but no coupon ever printed!