JCPenney: $10 off $25 coupon (online and in-store)

Get $10 off a $25 purchase at any JCPenney store with this printable coupon. Or, use coupon code GO2SALE online to get $10 off an order of $25 or more.

It is only valid through tomorrow (June 11, 2011).

Thanks, Coupon Cravings!

Comments

If you shop JC Penny’s, make sure to sign up for their mailing list. I often get these coupons mailed to me & sometimes even get $10 off $10 purchase!

2. Jean says

Does anyone know if you can stack the $10 off mailer w/ the $10/$25 printable coupon?

• jess says

No, you usually can’t. Usually my JCP cashiers will allow you to do separate transactions though. JCP has really cracked down on their coupons. You used to be able to combine with a survey coupon (15% off) with the $$ off but now you can’t.

Also, the survey coupons are one-time use now. They used to be generic codes. But you can still get some good deals at JCP!

Oh, also sign up for text messages. I just got a $10 off of $10 via text message for tomorrow, plus a $10 off of $25. They are single use though.

• Kim says

How do you sign up for their texts? Also, do you know how you get on the mailing list? I used to get the $10 off $10 coupons, but haven’t received them since we moved.

3. AJ says

A lot of their shoes online are $24.99. Does anyone know of a good filler item to put me over $25?

4. Cory says

This actually came attached to my Friday newspaper. It’s the Detroit Free Press, in case anyone gets it delivered.