*Hot!* Groupon: $20 voucher to Old Navy for $10

Here’s a hot Groupon deal! Purchase a $20 voucher to Old Navy for just $10. Limit one per person.

This voucher expires July 30, 2011 and is valid at any Old Navy location in the U.S. It may take up to 48 hours for your voucher to show up in your account.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

• Pamela says

this is a national deal. you shouldn’t have to enter a city or any city should bring it up. hth

1. Joanna says

I have a question . . . I know Living Social lets you use referral links to get credit for individuals who purchase from your links, but all I’ve been able to find for Groupon is a referral link where you get a $10 credit for new customers, not one where you get a credit for each sale even from existing customers. Your post above mentions it contains your referral link. Does Groupon have a system like Living Social & I’m just not looking in the right place to find my referral link?

2. Lynn says

Does anyone know what city this is listed under? I would like to purchase through ebates, but it doesn’t look like it will let me – any suggestions?

• Lynn says

Thank you! It said there was still one day to purchase, so I waited until this morning and it came up under my home city!

I usually buy my groupons through swagbucks so I get extra bucks. The last one I bought was worth 160 swagbucks & got me to my 1st $5 amazon gift card!

What a great deal! To make it even better I had a referal credit for $10 in my account that I forgot about so I got it for free!

Now I just have to peel myself away from the kids long enough to be able to go to the store and use it..

Is their clearance rack usually good. The only way I’d want to use this would be on good clearance, but as I’ve never shopped there so I don’t know what the clearance prices usually are. Could someone give me an idea?

If you go when they have their clearance rack discounted by 30% to 50%, it’s not uncommon to find things for $3-$5 each.

• Jenni says

It really depends, but when I was pregnant, I found maternity dresses (and cute ones) marked down to $9 after the 50% off clearance discount, or a pair of jeans for $3.75. I’ve also found things like a men’s pair of corduroys for $10 (and my husband wore them for a couple of years).

• Rae says

sometimes there are slim pickins but others there is a lot of selection for a low price. With almost 2 months to use it, you’d have a good chance of going in when they had good prices. Usually lots of stuff under $10 with several things under $5.

• Jenn says

I picked up a girls sweater for $.97 last summer! Originallqy $25 so clearance is the way to go!

5. Kristen Marshall says

I purchased this deal last night. Should I be worried that it still says it is processing? I purchased different Groupons (from my own location) yesterday and they processed right away. Anybody else having problems with it processing right away?

• Kristine says

Mine hasn’t processed yet either. I don’t see it listed under “My Groupons,” and I haven’t gotten an email or anything yet.

• Rae says

you’ll be fine. It can be up to 48 hours after the deal ends (this hasn’t). Some might go before that but others take the full amount

• Rebekah A says

Earn points for searching, surveys, shopping, ect. and get rewards like Amazon gift cards!

6. becky says

Swag Bucks now says (on the home page) that if you buy any Groupon today listed on their Daily Deals page before 10pm PST, you’ll get an BONUS 40 Swag Bucks tomorrow. That’s in addition to the 160. (The Old Navy deal is the second one on their Daily Deals page.)

7. naomi says

I signed up with swagbucks. But I see no deal for groupon in their daily deals.

I don’t see the Swagbucks offer for Old Navy in the Daily Deals. It was there about a half hour ago. Can’t find it!!

9. Heather T. says

did mine thru Swag bucks its 160pts, plus it said if you ordered any deal today you would get an extra 40pts tomorrow.