Free $50 Publix coupon booklet + $2 off produce coupon

If you have a Publix grocery store in your area, you can sign up for free Publix coupon booklet with $50 in coupon. Plus, if you share this offer with three friends, you’ll also get a $2 off produce coupon.

Thanks, Passionate Penny Pincher!

Comments

1. laura says

just was curious if the coupon booklet is manufacture or store coupons? i don’t have a Publix store close by at all and was just curious….
    thanks~

2. laura says

i think i just answered my own question! i tried to sign up and it was available for my area….sorry for the trouble ~

3. jessica says

I tried 5 different zip codes and none of them worked for this deal! they all said this offer is not valid for that area at this time. :(

4. Veronica says

I try to sign up but it said is not available in my area. I try other
    Zipcodes but it said the same thing.

5. Tiffany Salvia says

Just curious, did it only ask for y’all’s email addy? That’s all it did for me and then said it would be here in 2-4 weeks?? Maybe my info is on file??

6. Cindy says

No, it asked for my email addy and my physical addy too. guessing they will be mailed to us..Thanks…

7. Cara says

Just got my coupon booklet in the mail. Very disappointing. Was a “Summer Storm Savings Guide” worth only $10 (though there were 10 of them in the package). And the coupons were:

$1/1 Hebrew National
    $1/1 Vienna Sausage
    $1/5 Chef Boyardee cans
    $1/3 Hunts ketchup
    $/3 Van Camp’s beans
    $1/1 Pam, $/3 Peter Pan
    $/4 Snack Pack pudding
    $1/2 Marie Callender’s
    $1/2 Reddi-wip

I won’t use most of these coupons. If anyone wants them, email me and I can send them to you.

Maybe the $50 coupon book will come later? I hope so. I feel like I was tricked–bait and switch’d. :(

• Dawne says

if you could part with them, I’ll take what you won’t use. I have been searching for vienna sausage coupons! My grands can go through this stuff like it was candy.