CiCi’s Pizza: Buy One, Get One Buffet coupon

Sign up for the Cici’s Pizza email newsletter to get a Buy One, Get One Free Buffet printable coupon.

The coupon will arrive via email and it looks like it has a one-week expiration date on it (I’m not sure if it’s from the time you sign up or from the time you print it).

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

1. Denise says

We went to Cici’s and were very disappointed in the quantity, quality and variety of the buffet food. We won’t be going back.

Well that’s cici’s. That’s why it’s normally $4.99. We use to eat it in college just because it’s cheap.

3. Kim says

Our CiCi’s scored a 74 out of 100 on their rating from the health department due to mold in their drink dispensers plus many other reasons. Yuck!

4. Jessica says

Well, sorry to hear that you all had bad experiences with Cici’s in your areas, but mine is GREAT. So, thanks for the coupon!

5. carol buecker says

the last cici’s we went to, was terrible. the place was a mess,, food was not being put out. we had one close, very close to our home, so we thought we would try another one. will be the last time we go. sure its cheap,l BUT ckeeping a place clean is easy

6. Jill says

I agree with Jessica — my Cici’s is terrific! But I have been to other locations that were quite lousy, so I definitely understand the other comments. Thanks for the coupon!

7. Aberline says

My advice is go to the most newly built one you can find. The one we used to go to always gave me the runs. Then they built one near our house and the food is fresher and hotter and doesn’t make me sick.

8. Janice says

Wow!! I have never heard of a bad CiCi’s. Ours is great. Thanks for the heads-up about the coupon.

9. martha vaughn says

thanks to the person that told me about ccs free coupon. ill try it soon.