Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

Bounty $5 off coupon available between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. EST (Facebook offer)

Just a heads up that the 5,000 free $5 off Bounty coupons will be available on their Facebook Page between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. EST today.

If you don’t get in this week, remember that they will be offering 5,000 $5 off coupons every Friday in June.

1. Jojo says

I hit like but nothing happened. There was no sign say print coupon here ?
    Anybody experienced the same thing?

2. Amanda says

Weird, it’s 8:16 on the west coast, so it should be 11:16 on the east coast, right? Been trying to get this for awhile, but like other posters, I don’t see where to click for the coupon…

3. Meghan says

I “liked” the page, but I didn’t see a print button or a code on the page. Do you just print the the whole page; am I too late; or did I miss a step?

• tampatwin mom says

you had to click on the $5 friday icon. They had a button on that page when they posted up the coupon around 11:45 ish

4. Mary says

I did it and nothing happened. Then I tried again and it said they were all gone. Does anyone know how to do it for the next time?

5. tampatwin mom says

I actually got one- it was flaky though. THey mail it to you and one per household every 3 months

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy