Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

{No Longer Available} Walgreens: Free Rimmel Nail Polish

Update: This coupon is no longer available.

Walgreens has Rimmel Nail Polish on sale for $2 this week. Use the $2/1 Rimmel coupon on Facebook to get it for free.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

1. Rebecca says

I just tried this deal, I’m new to this coupon things and have a question. The cost of the item was $2.00 the coupon was for $2.00 but they still charged me .12 for tax. Don’t get me wrong .12 is a great price nail polish I just didn’t expected to have to pay tax. Is that normal?

2. Ora says

I printed one last week and forgot where I placed it. I was able to print one again and while clearing my desk, I found the first one! Even better 😉

3. chantay says

i stumbled upon this great deal on monday when i went to buy the crackerfuls. which of course i did not get. this freebie really made up for it i even had the bogo from all you for an even better deal!

4. Jen60647 says

Is there a way to get the coupon without having to “crown” your friends? I might get unfriended if I crown someone the “Royal Pain”, “Drama Queen” etc. LOL!

5. monica says

I’m glad I was able to print 4 (from two PC’s) yesterday. I did get them for free.
    Shannon@ there is no more coupons on facebook :-(

6. Pat says

I could not find any Rimmel nail polish on sale at Walgreens. Is it unadvertised and not marked on the shelf?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy