{No Longer Available} Walgreens: Free Rimmel Nail Polish

Update: This coupon is no longer available.

Walgreens has Rimmel Nail Polish on sale for $2 this week. Use the $2/1 Rimmel coupon on Facebook to get it for free.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

1. Susan says

I looked for this deal. It was not on sale in the store, only online. Am I missing something?

2. Rebecca says

I just tried this deal, I’m new to this coupon things and have a question. The cost of the item was $2.00 the coupon was for $2.00 but they still charged me .12 for tax. Don’t get me wrong .12 is a great price nail polish I just didn’t expected to have to pay tax. Is that normal?

Yes, if you live in an area where you have to pay tax on groceries, you still have to pay tax (in most cases) even if it’s free. :(

3. Ora says

I printed one last week and forgot where I placed it. I was able to print one again and while clearing my desk, I found the first one! Even better ;)

4. chantay says

i stumbled upon this great deal on monday when i went to buy the crackerfuls. which of course i did not get. this freebie really made up for it i even had the bogo from all you for an even better deal!

5. O Rivera says

I just got one and maybe later this week I’ll go and get another one! Yay

6. Jen60647 says

Is there a way to get the coupon without having to “crown” your friends? I might get unfriended if I crown someone the “Royal Pain”, “Drama Queen” etc. LOL!

I just clicked “crown your friends” and it let me go on without tagging anyone! Hope it works for you. :)

7. monica says

I’m glad I was able to print 4 (from two PC’s) yesterday. I did get them for free.
    Shannon@ there is no more coupons on facebook :-(

8. Pat says

I could not find any Rimmel nail polish on sale at Walgreens. Is it unadvertised and not marked on the shelf?