Walgreens: Another free 8×10 photo collage print with free in-store pick-up!

In addition to the free photo collage deal at Walgreens I posted earlier, you can get another free 8×10 photo collage print!

Create an 8×10 photo collage print on the Walgreens Photo Site and use coupon code FORMOM at checkout to get it free. Choose in-store pick-up and shipping is free, too!

This offer expires May 7, 2011.

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

Comments

It says:
    Promotional credits and offers do not apply to in-store pick-up orders.
    So unless you have it shipped to your home, you can’t use the offer? My Walgreens is right around the corner from me.

Typically, the promotional codes cannot be applied to in-store pick-up, but it should work on this order. Let us know if it doesn’t.

• Arissara says

I order 2 separate time with codes for in store pick up, it work fine to me. my balance was show 0.00 so I should not have to pay any thing.

Items for Pickup in Store

item description quantity price total
        8×10 Collage Print 1 $3.99 $3.99

1 glossy finish $0.00

Item Total $3.99
        Coupon Code (FORMOM) -$3.99
        Subtotal $0.00
        Tax* $0.00

Total $0.00

Does anyone know how to get the photos from your computer into the Walgreens collage site? Sites like this usually have a “browse” feature that lets you pull up your pictures from your computer. I don’t see any.

• NaDell says

You upload the pictures you want from your computer. It doesn’t take too long. =)

I know you can upload them from your computer, but what do you click to get access to them? There isn’t a browse button, and I’ve never ordered from Walgreens before. Even the “help” section doesn’t state how to do it. I guess I’m missing something….Thanks!

• Kate says

I had the same problem. You need to upload the photos first, then go into the part where you set up the order. From the Walgreens homepage, click on the orange Photo icon, then on the right you’ll see “Get Started” and under that “Upload Photos.” Click on that and you’re on your way. Hope that helps. :)

Kate,
            Thank you sooooooo much for your help! I followed your instructions, and it worked perfectly! You’re the best!!

• NaDell says

Once they are uploaded, you can click on order prints and you should be able to pick from the album you have your pictures in. Then you select the ones you want in your collage and it will put them in one and then you have some options. Does that help?

3. Ashley says

Awesome Deal! I just made two different collages, each of my children through their first year… I have been meaning to do something like that, but never put one together :(
    Oh well! This is a great deal and an easy way to do it!!

4. Lynda says

Thank you so much for these deals! Made one earlier this morning of my son’s 2 year old pictures. Now just make one of his 1 year old pictures. If they come out as good as I’m hoping I might mat and frame them and start a wall of pictures that I can add to each year. :) Especially since we just moved into a new house this would be great! :)

5. Heather says

Keep the codes coming….LOL I just need one more and my mother’s day presents are complete :)

6. Kate says

Today’s my mother-in-law’s bday and the box for her is still sitting in my kitchen, 600 miles away from her. I just made a collage that she can pick up tommorow morning. Perfect!!!!

• Bev says

That’s what I love about Walgreen’s! You can have your prints sent to any one of their stores. What a nice surprise for your mother-in-law. :)

7. Crystal says

Thank you so much for posting these codes! I was able to do a collage for each of our moms for mother’s day for free. I also ordered their mother’s day cards using codes you posted from tiny prints for free as well! Unbelievable – thanks again!

Yay! Just ordered two free collages with the codes you posted. We have a frame in our living room where I rotate through the free collages we get – one for each month. It’s a fun way to remember the little bits of life. :)

Thanks, Crystal!