Thousands of free Gillette ProGlide Razors (30 different links to sign up!)

Huge thanks to Coupon Pro for putting together this list of 30 different places where you can sign up for a free Gillette ProGlide Razor. You can only sign up for one and if you’ve already gotten a free one in the last month or so, this might not work for you.

Let us know if you find a link that’s out and I’ll remove it from this post.

Thanks again, Coupon Pro!

Comments

1. Missy says

thanks for the heads-up! able to sign up for one… and maybe will actually receive one this time!

2. Selena says

I couldn’t see the widget on the football sites, but got it to work with the Let’s Talk Wrestling site. Thanks!

• Sarah says

Thanks for saying that. I couldn’t see it either, so did what you did as well. Was able to sign up.

3. Cassie says

Hmmm. Regardless of what link I click on above, it always leads me back to the facebook site. Then the facebook site always tells me they’ve been depleted! :(

• Chelsea says

Try the let’s talk wrestling one, all the other links were doing the same (telling me it was depleted) for me and I knew I hadn’t signed up for one, but the let’s talk wrestling link worked for me.

4. Melissa says

49’ers one was out. I skipped down to the Raiders and got it through that one. :-)

5. Beth says

PackersGab is gone…but I dont think it’s cause I’ve requested one. I did this a year ago….so I should be able to sign up again, right?

6. Sherri says

The only link that I found working was the wrestling one. The widget did not appear on the others. I clicked through once and it told me that there were no more available and then I tried again and I got through! Thanks!

7. Lacey says

I just got mine through the 49ers site. I got one for me and my hubby. We both have a facebook site.
    Now when it first took me to facebook, it would jump to another page about the reviews. All I did was exit out and click on the get yours button again and I was able to sign up to get one. I think thats what might be happening to some people and it leads you to believe their out. Try again.

8. VirgiLia says

I was never able to request one before and the first one I clicked on today (Orioles) said it was out for the day. I clicked on another one and it worked without any issues.

Hi got a free one last year and it wouldn’t let me sign up again, so they definitely keep track. Which is probably why there are so many frees ones left at this point.

• Beth says

That’s weird, cause I signed up and got one last year too, and I was just able to sign up again a few minutes ago… hmmmm…. ??

10. emily says

I signed up for one! I signed up for one via text message when that was posted! Wonder if I will get both? :)

11. Jenny says

2 things:

1) I could not see the widget in Firefox, but I could in Explorer

2) The first time I tried, it said they were out. I tried again (using the same widget) and I got one. There seems to be a bit of a glitch–so try again!

12. Jen says

Bears – gone. Orioles – lots! BUT was not able to get another since i got one last year.

13. Kara says

I tried the Vikings and couldn’t get one but then tried the Bears and got through.

14. Amie Casey says

I couldn’t get the widget to come up on Google Chrome but I did through explorer. The first time I did it it skiped past the address part and I wasn’t able to put it in then it brought up the box that says they are out or I had already signed up. I went to a different link and finally got signed up! Yeah!

15. Nina says

The Eagles one is out, but I got one through the Bengals tab. Thanks! This is awesome.

16. Cherri says

Hello the Chiefs website is out but the Rams still had like 479 when I was just there. Thank you so much for this offer

Is this a facebook only offer? I don’t have facebook, but every time I click a widget it takes me to a FB sign in page. I know Crystal usuallly indicates when an offer is FB only…

18. Nikki says

I was able to get on using the LeBasketball one, the others kept refreshing continuously without every displaying the page or were out.

19. Autumn says

Unfortunately, this is the only item that never ever seems to arrive no matter how many times I’ve attempted. :( All my other samples/freebies and coupons do arrive tho

20. Elaine says

Is it necessary to get this through facebook, twitter or youtube? Thanks. Can it be obtained without those?

21. debbie wollman says

I could not excess the free stuff as it keeps telling me that my email address is wrong..