Target: Free John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour + Free Kid’s Aquafresh Toothbrushes

Here are two hot freebies at Target this week:

Aquafresh Training Toothbrushes for Kids — $1.99
Use $1/1 Target coupon
Stack with the $1/1 Aquafresh Kids toothbrush coupon from the 4/17 RedPlum insert (or use the $.50/1 Aquafresh coupon)
Free after coupons

Buy 2 John Frieda Precision Foam Haircolor at $11.99
Use 2 $5/1 John Frieda Precision Foam Color coupons from the 5/1 SmartSource insert
Stack with $5/1 Target printable coupons
Spend $3.98 plus tax out of pocket, Get $5 Gift Card

Free after coupons and gift card

A full list of Target deals will be coming later today.

Thanks, For the Mommas and My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

1. Chrissy says

Don’t you need two Target coupons to get the deal? Does Target allow two “like” coupons? Mine hasn’t in the past so I would love to know where I can go if they deny me again :)

Some Targets do, some don’t. Since it’s a Target store coupon, it’s up to the discretion of the store. If you just use one coupon, it’s still a pretty good deal.

• Pris says

Danielle, supposedly it’s in the Smart Source insert for 5/1.
      I’m in New England and got the Smart Source insert but no coupon for John Frieda.. It might be a regional coupon..

2. Danielle :) says

Sorry, that was vague. The hair color one…I already printed my Target coupons, but I don’t get the Sunday paper…my mom does though. I can get it, but if I can print it off the www, I’d rather do that!

3. Alicia says

I think Kansas City must be the only paper that didnt include the John Frieda coupon in the SS add :(

I must be blind, but I don’t see the Aquafresh coupon on the Target website. The only toothpaste one I see is for Colgate.

So. I got the coupons. Was pumped to use them, only to find out that my target stopped stocking John Frieda and the toothpaste was not on sale. I was so bummed!

6. maria says

i’m in chicago and there is no 5/1 coupon in any inserts in any of the papers here for JF Hair color….

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy