In My Mailbox: Free Gillette Fusion Razor, Free Suave Professionals + more!

Here were the freebies in my mailbox this week:

Free Huggies GoodNites samples

Free Eucerin Everyday Protection samples

Two coupons for free full-sized Suave Professionals hair products

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor

I also received the free package of Kellogg’s cereal and coupons from Vocalpoint.

What freebies have arrived in your mailbox this week?

By the way, if you want to start getting great freebies in your mailbox, just start signing up for the freebies I post every day that interest you. Within 4-6 weeks, your mailbox will start filling up with great freebies!

Comments

1. Chrissy M. says

I got some aveeno hair care samples and a blue spruce tree sapling from recycle bank all thanks to you :-) The kids can’t wait to plant it !

2. Sara Henderson says

How’d you get two suave free coupons? Did you just fill in the form twice?

I also got two of the Suave coupons, but they came about a week apart in two separate mailings. I’m not sure why I got two, but I’m not complaining!

I also got a laundry detergent sample :)

4. Michelle says

Got the Goodnights sample, 2 free Suave product coupons, Shout with Zout sample and coupon, and Beechnuts coupons for free items and $ off coupons.
    Finally got through for the Gillette razor after two days of trying. Decided to put some of these freebies and items that end up being free after coupons to good use and am working on a care package to send to the troops.

5. Ora says

I got a panty liner with a coupon, dove conditioner with coupon, and some heartburn pills – I forgot the name.

6. cassie says

Just wanted to let you know the Suave videos are still up and running. Just earned 2 free products tonight! Thank you!

7. Ami says

I think the 2 suave coupons were for completing the quiz on the website comparing the professional products to the suave. You had to watch the videos and guess which one was suave. I also received two of these coupons and used them to get more of the Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo which I love for 2nd day hair!

• vicki says

I received an empty envelope from suave. I’m assuming it was supposed to contain my coupon for free professionals product. :( the envelope looked like it had never been sealed. I was really looking forward to trying this product too.

• Brenda says

Mine came that way too and I thought my coupon was missing too. I looked a bit closer and realized I had to peel the coupon off the card that came in that envelope.

• Sarah says

Oh, so glad to hear you like the dry shampoo! I also got my free Suave coupon this week and was wondering if I should take a chance on the dry shampoo. I think I’ll get it next week and give it a try.

• Brandee says

I also played the game and won what was supposed to be 3 free products. However I only received one coupon for one free product. I was glad for the one free but I was expecting 3 so I was a little disappointed.

8. Hassie says

I received a package with three full size Glade air fresheners AND a compact motion sensor room air freshener with refill!!

I didn’t get freebies this week, but I did get a P&G “Have You Tried This Yet?” Coupon booklet, and an Earthbound Farms Coupon mailer. I LOVE produce coupons!

10. Nicole says

I just did the suave thing, so I’m totally looking forward to those 2 free coupons!
    This week I got Dove men’s trial size deodorant, formula (maker’s mark, maybe?) and Purex with Zout.

I also got coupons for a free panty from Victoria Secret, free 5 count of Zyrtec, free hot dogs, free doritos.

Not too shabby for me!

11. Kelly says

This week in the mail I got: kotex U samples and coupon, a coupon for a free cottonelle tub, a kimberly clark coupon book, a carefree sample and coupon, and (this made me SUPER excited) an unexpected package. I opened it up and it was a HAIRDRYER! With a little note that said “congrats from the suave team” . . . I did the quiz on the website, I guess I won it? I was too excited!

12. Cindy says

This week I got my HomeMadeSimple coupon booklet called “Organize in Style”. It’s full of cleaning products like Swiffer, Cascade, Febreze, etc.. I also got a coupon for a free new McDonald’s Strawberry Lemonade (in the newspaper) & the Eucerin samples and coupons. This freebie-thing is fun! Looking forward to more coming in the mail. :-)

13. Becky says

I got a coupon for a free suave product, a coupon for a free tub of cottenelle fresh wipes tub from getfreshwithafriend.com. I also got a box of the frosted mini wheats with a touch of fruit and a box of quaker oatmeal squares cereal.

How much are the Goodnight diapers at Target? I got the sample and the target coupon. We go out of town once a month where there is a Target so if someone knows a price quote I could see if it was worth my time to stop in?

15. Valerie says

I received my first free sample EVER!! I got the tide with zout sample!! YAY! I am HOOKED on this :) Thanks for bringing this to all of us!!

16. Deb Palmer says

Here’s what I found in my mailbox Saturday & Monday
    Degree deoderant – plus $1 coupon
    Ore Ida – FREE sweet potatoe fries
    Cottonelle – FREE tub Flushable Moist Wipes
    3 free Atkin breakfast bars – 2 – $1 coupons
    Purnina Roasted Slices – FREE
    Welch’s jelly – 2 .50 coupons
    Poise – 3 – .75 coupons
    Fiberchoice – sample packet – $2.00 coupon
    Root awakening shampoo & conditioner sample – $1 coupon
    pull ups sample & coupon
    eucerin samples & $1 & $3 coupon

Also emails from Dole, Bisquick and a few others saying coupons are on the way!!

Off to the grocery store – this is better than the lottery!!!!