Free ebook: Don’t Make Me Come Up There by Kristen Welch

I’m excited about this! You can download a free copy of Don’t Make Me Come Up There: Quiet Moments for Busy Moms from Amazon right now.

I’ve heard rave reviews of this book from many friends I highly respect so I’m anxious to read it.

Please note that the price is currently $0.00, but that could change at any time. Be sure to check the price before checking out to verify that it is still free.

This ebook is specifically for Kindles, but you can go here to download a free application which enables you to read Kindle ebooks on your PC.

Find more free ebooks here.

Thanks, Jessica!

Comments

1. Ashley says

There is also an option to download it to smart phones or to apple products. mine downloaded straight to my ipad :)

2. Tori says

Ah! Thanks! It’s been on my Amazon wish list for a while! I was waiting on my birthday to get it.

3. Raquel says

So cool to be able to download a reader for my pc…now I can get in on all these free ebooks…did not know this before…awesome. Thank you!

4. cheryl says

This is a great book! Short little excerps and a verse & prayer to correspond. It’s perfect to fit in during the hectic days of being a mom!

5. Sarah says

I REALLY appreciate you posting all of these free kindle books. My husband got me a kindle for Valentines day and I haven’t paid for a single book yet and still have dozens left on my list to read! I love it and it gives me something to do each day on my long commute to work on the train. Thanks for all you do!

6. Kimberly says

Thanks! I downloaded it to my husband’s Kindle to read on an upcoming vacation -assuming I have time to read, that is! Traveling with two little ones doesn’t leave a lot of book time! :o) It’s a great life, though!