Free 30-day Organize-athon Pack: Get your home & life in order in five minutes per day!

Click on the “Like” button on the Get Organized Wizard Facebook Page and you’ll get a coupon code for a completely free instantly downloadable 30-Day Organize-athon Pack and email course.

Here are more details from their website:

What Is The 30-Day Organize-athon?

Make a fresh start and get better organized in just 30 days with the easy and motivating 30-Day Organize-athon.

Over 30 days I’ll give you a daily 5-minute organizing or decluttering project. Each assignment will be a simple, step-by-step task to organize a small aspect of your home, time or life.

That’s just 30 days of 5-minute tasks – totally achievable!

What Do You Get In The 30-Day Organize-athon Pack?

Your 30-Day Organize-athon Pack includes:

• 30 x 5-minute decluttering and organizing tasks plus 1 x bonus task
  • Optional daily emails containing your daily task
  • Optional extra 5-minute tasks
  • 128-page interactive e-workbook containing:
    All 30 tasks plus optional extra tasks
    Bonus task
    To-do list for each task
    30-Day Organize-athon Checklist
    Comment links for commitment and motivation.

At the end of the 30 days, your home and life will be transformed – and it will only have taken you 5 minutes a day!

Comments

1. Katherine says

Didn’t work for me, said my order was “incomplete” and to contact customer service :(

Hi Katherine,

Craig from Get Organized Wizard Customer Support here.

I tried to find your incomplete order in our system, but wasn’t able to (we’ve had a lot of orders in the last 24 hours).

Could you please send an email to helpdesk@getorganizedwizard.com and we will look after you. :-(

Best regards,
    Craig

• Suzy says

Wow, what great customer service. Nothing like tracking you down.

Keep up the great work.

3. Michelle says

Thanks for sharing – I ordered mine, and downloaded it – took a cool minute! Can’t wait to get started!

4. Suzy says

I am looking forward to this challenge. I actually started it last week on my own so this is great to have a list.

I need to look into organizing a folder with all the important paperwork etc after I finish this.

Thanks for the list.

5. Jennifer says

Why do I seem to be the only one that open this? It says something like it’s not a valid Microsoft Imaging Document. Help!

6. Sandra Lee says

I was looking over the list and found one missing which is a HUGE, icky job in my house…..the cabinet under the kitchen sink. Ewwww. Handled that one today in addition to today’s assignment.

7. LK says

Anyone see an option to download this if we are non-Facebook people? Sounds really great!