Educational Freebie: Pretty Bugs Preschool Pack

Download a free Pretty Bugs Preschool Pack.

I just downloaded this for my three-year-old. She’s going to love it!

Comments

1. Jennifer says

I would love it if she would do a packet like this for each letter that was cute and colorful. She could bind it and sell it as a curriculum for preschoolers. I would love something like that.

2. Chelsea says

Thanks for the link! I’m just curious if people print the preschool resources in color and what kind of printer they use to cut down on color ink.

• Michelle M says

I have a canon pixma mx870. You have 5 different ink tanks so you can replace only the color that is out and each ink tank is $3-5 (I’ve had it for 2 months and only had to replace the black so far and the others are still 1/2 full according to the ink indicator on the printer and I print in full color ALOT).
      It’s a 4-in-1 printer/fax/scanner/copy machine. I absolutely LOVE it, I need all 4 functions, if you don’t there are other models without the fax capability that are a little cheaper.
      I’ve had a bad string of HP’s in the past 3 years and I will never go back. Runs between $145-$200 depending on if you catch a sale. I’ve seen staples having it as one of their one day only deals a few times since I got it, Amazon also has run it as their gold box deal (that is where I got mine).
      I print just about everything in color, my kids are very visual and plain black and white just doesn’t pull in their attention.

I can print everything but coupons in “fast” mode and there isn’t any noticable difference. The bars on coupons don’t always scan if they are printed on fast mode.

I was just going to ask this question! Between printing coupons daily and the kid’s schoolwork, etc our printer is eating up ink. Just bought the Epson last year after getting fed up with the HP cartridges. Even though you only have to replace a color once it’s out, I can’t print until I replace it :(

Might look into that printer. I haven’t been printing these packets because of the ink.

• Michelle M says

Amazon has it on sale right now for $119.99, darn good price. And you can buy a 12 pk of re-manufactured ink for $12.99 (4 black and 2 of all the other colors).

THanks Crystal for the feature!!!

Chelsea, I do print in color and laminate, you can see tons of examples on my blog of how I use things again and again! I am doing a storage post next week, showing how I store these units so I can easily get them out again!

Jennifer-that’s a great idea! I have tons already done, never thought to do them as an alphabet bundle. My Tot School Printables are ABC bundles but not my preschool packs! I’ll have to give that some thought!!

4. Christie says

I love this! On my list to do on the internet today: find worksheets for my kids to do this summer when preschool is out. I was going to do it once I was done checking my ‘savings blogs’. You just saved me a step!
    Thanks!

5. Wendy S says

THANKS so much for turning us onto this great site – my 4-year old absolutely loves these and asks me for them all the time !!

6. Kendra says

I love this! Love how cute it is and how many activities are included! Just printed it out to use when my almost 2 1/2 year old gets just a little older.

7. Kathy says

This is BEYOND cute! I just printed the whole packet out and am giving it to my son’s preschool teacher for her use. :-)