$3/1 Huggies diapers printable coupon = $4.49 per package at Dillon’s

Login or signup on the Huggies site and then choose to share the coupon by Facebook or email and you’ll be able to print a $3/1 Huggies diapers coupon. Use this at Dillon’s (or possibly other Kroger affiliates) to get Huggies diapers for $4.49 per package. Here’s how:

Buy two Huggies diapers at $8.99
Use 2 $3/1 Huggies diapers printable coupons
Spend $5.99 plus tax out of pocket, Get $3
Get $3 catalina off your next order
$4.49 per package after coupons and catalina

Thanks, EEEndeavors!

Comments

1. Katie says

I’m curious if the Catalina will be off next order or off next Huggies product. The deal when they had it for spending $25 on Pampers was supposed to give a $5 Catalina for next purchase. The issue was that it was only good for the next Pampers purchase.

2. Sarah says

I probably am wrong on this… but isn’t it: Spend 11.98 out of pocket and then the catalina will print??? Then making it $4.49 each after coupons and cat’s?

3. Ltrom says

I did this yesterday and it said there were no more prints left for this campaign, Is link this new?

4. Hannah says

You can use those $3/1 coupons at Rite Aid this week too. Buy 2 Huggies @ $10 each, spend $20 get $5 +UP, use 2 $3/1 coupons and 1 $3/$15 survey coupon. Comes out to $3 each!!!

5. Becca says

I printed the $3 off and got a coupon off a pack of swim diapers a couple days ago from Target for $1.50 off, hopefully I can use both :)

• Erin says

Don’t forget that Walgreens will be having a sale on their Huggies Little Swimmers for as low as $2.99 a pack with their in store coupon and a $2.00 Manu Coupon. I suppose it would be 1.99 with the $3 coupon. That starts on Sunday.

6. Cris says

I did it yesterday buying 1 pack of diapers, 1 little swimmers, 1 8-pack of juicy juice, used $3 diapers coupon, $2 off little swimmers + free juicy juice from ALL YOU if you buy little swimmers. Got all for $9 after catalina.