$2/1 8th Continent Soymilk printable coupon = as low as $0.73 at Walmart

Register on the 8th Continent site, you’ll get a $2/1 8th Continent printable coupon.

After the site loads, a box will pop up. Register there and then the coupon will come via email.

Half gallons are reportedly priced at $2.73 at some Walmart stores, making them just $0.73 each after the coupon.

Thanks, Give Me Neither!

Comments

1. Lisa says

I was able to print 2 $1.00 off coupons from the link you offered, but then when you sign up on their site, an e-mail comes with a small link at the bottom with the $2.00 off coupon!!!

• Amy says

Thanks Lisa. I link above is for $1 off. When I registered, I was able to print the $2 off coupon twice too.

• Cathy says

I tried and was never able to get the link for the $2 coupon. I may try to call 8th continent later on.

2. Cassie says

Does anyone know if Target carries this? If so, how much? I might have to make a run there!

3. Jaclynn R. says

I can’t recall ever seeing this at my super Walmart but I will print and take a look next time I am there. If anyone else has seen it in other stores, please let us know!

4. Christine says

I was able to print the $1 off coupons (2 of them). I also registered and when I recieved an e-mail and clicked on the link for my coupon it said that I had already printed the # allowed. Never did get a $2 off coupon ~ very disappointing.