$1/1 Sally Hansen Nail Polish printable coupon = $0.08 at Target!

There’s a new $1/1 Sally Hansen printable coupon available on Coupons.com. You can stack this with the Target coupon to get nail polish for $0.08! Here’s how:

Sally Hansen Nail Polish — $2.08
Use $1/1 manufacturer’s coupon
Use $1/1 Target coupon (look under “Beauty”)
$0.08 after coupons

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

(Note: The links in this post are my referral links. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

Thanks for the great find! Unfortunately, I think this can only be used on treatments like base/top coats, not color. =(

• Amanda says

I’ve done this 3 times on the regular nail polish, and in Tampa it’s regularly priced at $2.04, so with both coupons I’ve been getting it for $.04.

2. Tiffany says

these were priced at $2.44 at my store. Still a great deal! Thanks for posting it!

3. Stacey says

I could not find the coupon for target. I didn’t see it under beauty..Do you think its gone now or am I just looking in the wrong spot :)

• Stacy says

In the “beauty” section it’s listed as “Select Sally Hansen items.” It has a picture of a box on it – I couldn’t find it at first b/c I was looking for a picture of a polish bottle :).

I’m getting married in just over a month. One of my bridesmaids just told me one of the Sally Hansen colors matches the accent color on the dresses! Good timing!

5. Tyra says

I heard about this deal and actually used it tonight :) The coupon says in the fine print that it is good for nail color as well as treatments. At my Target, the SH line Sinful is $1.98, so ended up being free! Score!!

6. Jessica says

I don’t see that it says nail color in the fine print. It seems to be pretty clear that it is $1 off any sally hansen nail treatment product. The target coupon can be used for either.

7. Brandi says

Yea! I went to walgreens the other day and couldn’t find any nailcolor under $5, so I didn’t get any. Good to know I can get it for cheap!

8. Linda says

Hi,
    Thank you for the best deal! My Target had nail polish for $1.99 and I used both $1 off coupons so they paid me a penny to buy the nail polish my daughter chose as a prize! AWESOME! I am gonna go get one as a gift for tomorrow! :D

9. KAELI says

LOVED this! With my Target Employee Discount (I work in the Portrait Studio 1 day/wk… Hello, “benefit!”) and the Target Red Debit Card (gives an additional 5%-Off every purchase!) not only was it $1.99.. I got overage! I printed 2 of each coupon and got 2 cheaper-than-FREE nail polishes! I bought a couple summery tops on clearance and simply told the cashier I needed to purchase the 2nd bottle in a separate transaction. When she went to scan the 2nd bottle/transaction the cash register freaked out, alerting the “item could not be less than $0!” The employee started laughing hysterically and told me, “Sorry, I guess you can only use one!” –so I added on a pack of gum! My nail polish & pack of $0.99 Orbit gum came to only $0.87 AFTER tax!

10. Katie Gutska says

I tried to use the coupon but the cranky cashier told me its for nail treated not nail polish and then the MC wouldn’t scan so she typed in it manual and she said we cant take it because If it doesn’t scan or go in manual our policy is we cant take it. but she ended up taking the coupon for 1.00 off target coupon for it so I got 2.00 off of something else that i bought because I didn;t buy the nail polish,

11. Olivia McGarvey says

This was a great tip! Unfortunately, the cheapest Sally Hansen my Target had was $2.49, but $.49 for a good quality nail polish is great! I got Mint Sorbet! : )

12. Emmie says

You can also get color at Wags for .09 the clearance items. I haven’t tried this one as yet, thank you!

13. Melanie Pryor says

I can’t find the Sally Hansen Nail polish coupon on Coupons.com. I found the Target coupon but not the other. Is the coupon expired?