$1/1 Ivory Soap coupon = free at CVS, Kroger and Walmart

Did you see the $1/1 Ivory Soap coupon in the 5/1 P&G insert yesterday? CVS and Walmart have three-packs of Ivory bar soap priced at $1, making them free after this coupon. Kroger has the Ivory Body Wash priced at $1, making it free after this coupon.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

I purchased 12 FREE bars of Ivory at Dillon’s yesterday! I use it to make my homemade laundry detergent which usually costs me .87 for 31 loads. Now with the FREE Ivory, it will be less than .87 for 31 loads! YAY!

Stacy, if you go to my blog (by clicking on my name above “LifeAsAMomma”) you will find the recipe on the left hand side of my blog under the tab Homemade by Amy.
        I also have other homemade products that I have posted about, such as my homemade furniture polish that I LOVE!!

Joyce, if you go to my blog (by clicking on my name above “LifeAsAMomma”) you will find the recipe on the left hand side of my blog under the tab Homemade by Amy.

• Lynn says

The coupon I recived in my 5/1/11 P&G says $1.00 off ONE BAR of Ivory Soap…..not the multi packs.

• Hollee T. says

They will still let you use it. I was able to use it at both Target and Walmart.

2. Beth says

Now is a good time to send CVS, Walgreens, etc. stockpiles to the people in Tuscaloosa, AL. Because of the widespread tornado devastation, they need tons of toiletry supplies among other things. Many churches are housing the (recently) homeless and would covet anything anyone could send their way. Some friends and I are getting the flat rate shipping boxes from USPS so weight doesn’t really matter. One church helping the efforts is First Wesleyan of Tuscaloosa.

Just another way to contribute!

• stephanie says

Who or what organization would you send it to? I am so leery of bogus charities, especially when events like this happen.

3. Jennifer says

I saw a bunch of bins in Kroger (Louisville area) that had $1 items, and one of them was 3-packs of Ivory!

4. Claudia Matei says

Using Crystals advice on how to get coupons- I went to my two local Starbucks’ yesterday and collected coupon inserts from 4 newspapers, then I went to the Frys (kroger) across the street and got 4 Ivory soap body washes. I also got a rain check for Safeguard soap cause they were all out. That too is $1 and there is a dollar coupon right under the Ivory soap coupon! I paid $0.33 (tax) for 4 Ivory Soap bodywashes, 2 Palmolives ($0.25 coupon in yesterday’s paper doubled to equal $1- our local Frys only does it for 2 coupons per item) and 2 packs of gummy bears

5. Angie says

Makes a great donation item for those of us in the south looking to help however we can!! Couponers can use our skills to help others, and it’s such a blessing to be able to do so!!

6. Carrie #2 says

My CVS doesn’t give overage so I guess I’ll be using these at Walmart.

If you are looking to donate soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc. for hygiene kits, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has a kit that you can make with these and a few more items. These kits are sent to areas after disasters occur around the world. Here are the guidelines and the address for mailing them:

They also use soap in their newborn kits, which are listed right after the hygiene kits.

8. Yazmin says

I didn’t get the coupon in newspaper, only redplum. Is there any way i could print it off line??

9. Tanya says

I didnt find that coupon either?? I got redplum, a couple of the ss and the p&g but there was no Ivory soap coupon. Maybe the NW didnt get it?

• Angie W. says

I’m in the NW and didn’t get it either. I’m bummed since I use it to make laundry detergent.

• Joyce says

You have to look real close for the ivory coupon its a little hard to find. I looked three time before I found it because it didn’t look like a ivory soap coupon until you look real close.

10. Caitlin says

I got the 5/1 P&G insert but cannot find the ivory soap coupon. The insert should be the same everywhere right?

11. Tori says

Is it the coupon thats $1.00 off ONE ivory bar, body wash…ect? And are you allowed to purchase the three pack even though it says one? Please help!

12. Sarah in Alaska says

I love ivory soap and will buy the three pack whenever I can get a coupon.

13. Kirsten says

The three pack of ivory soap is only 97 cents at Wal-Mart in Stillwater, OK. I just got 12 bars at lunch :)

I never thought of making my own detergent! Great idea and so cheap and easy (I looked up directions online). Thanks everyone!

Mine says “$1 off Ivory Body Wash OR Liquid Hand Soap”. So, Unfortunately, no free soap for me!

(Note: I’m in the Cincinnati OH region)

• Becky says

I think the Ivory body wash should be $1, so you should be able to get that. I’m pretty sure I’m in the same Kroger region as you are. There were $1 smaller sized Ivory body washes in my store–not something I had remembered seeing there before.

• Melissa K says

45 Papers….WOW….Did you have to pay for all of them…..Tell me your secret!! :)

16. Sarah says

So sad about this one. This is the only kind of bar soap we use, and my P&G insert didn’t have it – in SoCal. :( I still picked up a couple 3pks for 99cents at CVS because that’s still an okay deal, but I’m super sad I couldn’t get them for free. :(

• Sarah says

I didn’t have any Luvs coupons either. :P We have been getting a more local paper, but will probably soon start getting the LA Times – maybe they’ll have more comprehensive coupons in that one.

17. RuthAnn Alston says

The price at Kroger for ivory body wash for $1, is that a SALE price or do they normally sell it for $1? I ask because kroger is over an hour away for me (so I limit myself to once a week) and I would hate to drive all that way and it be a sale item that I miss if I don’t get there in time.

I lucked up and made $.03 on each pack – Walmart FL, $.97 for 3-bar pack – 4 at a time per transaction. I haven’t used Ivory soap in about 25 years, but with this kind of deal I’m willing to switch brands. I’m so glad I’m learning how to do this.

19. Suzie says

Nope. The Ivory coupon isn’t in the p&g inserts for california. I just received some inserts that I ordered from Florida and they are in there.

• Joyce says

How do you order inserts and where do you order from. I order coupons but have never seen inserts.

20. Leah says

I am in CT and didn’t get the coupon in my P&G. I didn’t get the coupon for Noxema razors either. :-(

21. kristine says

I’m in Utah and we didn’t get the Ivory coupon either :( ,but we did get the Noxema razor coupon :) !

22. keesha says

actually my walmart had them 97 cents so with tax , i payed 5 cents for 3 pack,yippie

23. Julie says

Not sure if this will work yet…but I’m off to find out!! I bought 5 Sunday papers from our Dollar Tree this week and directly under the ivory coupon is one for Zest or Safeguard soap as well. I personally don’t care for such strongly scented stuff but I have a bag that I brought home from the library with a paper on for a program that reaches out to families who are serviced by CPS with a request for the items needed to be put into that bag and turned in to the library. It just so happens that this particular bag is a request for “20-ish” bars of soap. I’m planning on using both my Ivory and Zest/Safeguard coupons and filling that bag with as many free bars of soap as I can!! Wish me luck that I won’t get hassled at Walmart!!

24. Mary K says

I live in Northern California and there is no coupon for Ivory in my P&G insert :( such a bummer!!!

25. Nancy Newbie says

I am new to couponer and am getting addicted fast. I thought I was crazy since I couldn’t find the Ivory coupon! I’m in the Philly area.
    My husband would never understand how annoyed I am over $1.00. but for Mary who bought 45 newspapers – that is a lot of money. I only bought 4 papers.
    Can someone answer Joyce – I’d like to know where you order inserts from too!
    Thanks

26. Lori says

Does anyone know if Walmart carries the small Ivory hand soap? Unfortunately, we don’t have a Kroger’s around here. I would love to stock up on the hand soap if I can find a great deal on it too! :) Thanks!

27. Angela says

Hi. I just tried using my coupon at Wal-mart for the 0.97 Ivory soap 3-pack. The woman at the register said I couldn’t use it because the item was less than $1.00. I am still new to couponing. What should I do in that type of situation (according to all your posts, I should have been able to use it). I’m in AZ by the way.