$0.50/1 Duncan Hines Brownie Mix printable coupon = $0.33 at CVS!

There’s a $0.50/1 Duncan Hines Brownie Mix printable coupon available. Use this at CVS to get Duncan Hines Brownie Mix for just $0.33 per box.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

Check in the $1 and Snack / Candy Section. I thought the same thing when I went in on Monday to pick these up. There was only Betty Crocker on the shelf next to the cereal but as I was going to check out I noticed the Dollar (Bargain) Section next to the Candy had the Duncan Hines Brownies. If you can’t find it ask one of the salesperson they should be able to point you in the right direction!

1. Alicia says

Might be a little late here, but Safeway has buy 3, pay $1.49 each, and then use your $.50 (aka $1) coupon, and get a full sized box for $.50. They had a lot of stock and options too….this was Tuesday though, but the deal might still be going….and check the price at the register, mine didn’t show up until I complained and they price checked it. $3 for 6 full size chewy fudge!

2. Janet says

The brownies are not the same anymore since chocolate went so high. Beaware ! They are pretty much tasteless.

3. nanasewn says

I was wondering if there has been a change with CVS as the deals have not been the same here in SE Mi as is listed on your site?

4. Becky says

Walgreens has Duncan Hines brownie mix on sale this week at 5/$5.. use the $.50/1 and get them for $.50 a box

5. Nicole says

If you are near a Farm Fresh Duncan Hines brownie mix is on sale for $1.00… coupons are doubled = FREE