$0.50/1 Driscoll’s Berries printable coupon

If you’ve not done so before, you can sign up for a $0.50/1 Driscoll’s Berries printable coupon.

Thanks, Couponerings!

Comments

1. Kari says

My store triples coupons up to $.50 on Thursdays. This should make for some super cheap strawberries!

2. Jennie Dagerath says

I also got Target coupons in the mail yesterday. One of the coupons was $1 off Driscolls berries. They are on sale for $1.99 this week, so that would make $.49 strawberries!

• Rae says

Nobody really knows for sure. I think there are different ways to get on their list… having one of their cards, having a registry with them at some point, etc. And even if you got on it the same way as somebody else, you don’t get the same coupons. I’ve had employees ask me how I got them because they never get them and want them but I really couldn’t answer besides saying that I *think* it was because I had a baby registry with them year ago.

Now I think that the ones they are talking about are the ones that come in with the grocery ads in the mail sometimes. They look like a paper grocery bag that you open up and it has some grocery sales showing and 1 or 2 coupons. If that is the case, they send those out to anybody who gets those ads but the coupons (as well as whether or not you get this little ad) vary by region apparently because the ones I got yesterday were $.75/2 Go-gurt and $1/4 Progresso soups not berries.

• TatersMama says

I have a RedCard debit, and it feels like I’m getting LESS coupons from them now!

• lyn says

Go to where they have the gift registry. If you look thru the menu on the registry machine there use to be a place where they would ask you if you wanted to be on a mailing list for coupons

I LOVE their strawberries even if I do have to pay more than if I got them at Aldi’s. I’m curious what the orange berries are now.

4. TatersMama says

My daughter LOVES their raspberries, which are about $5 a container here, and our store doubles, so I’m going to wait for a sale to use them. I’m excited. 80% of our grocery budget is fresh fruits and veggies, and I just can’t find ways to lower the bottom line. Thanks!

• Lynn says

Thanks for the great reminder – when I think of Driscoll’s my first thought is Strawberries – but my daughter loves their blueberries, so I will have to check for them to use my coupon!

Do you have any space at all to grow anything? We go through a lot of fruits and vegetables as well. Lettuce is $1.49 here. I buy a packet of lettuce seeds (750 seeds) for $3.49.

I also buy peaches and pears in bulk when they go on sale in season at the grocery store (about 500 pounds combined) and I can them (in August). This gives me the lowest price of the year (usually around .50 to .70 a pound, depending on the year) and I can enjoy them for that price all year. I do the same with grapefruit in the winter. My fruit trees are still young and they don’t produce enough to can yet.

I also grow grapes on our walls. My family can eat 2 bunches of grapes in a sitting, so growing grapes is a huge money saver for me.

I also buy mung beans (they are dry) in bulk, and then I sprout them for when I want bean sprouts for stir fries.

Also, if apples are $1.49 a pound, and oranges are .99 a pound, I buy oranges. I watch for the lower-priced, in season fruits, so that I can get the most for my money (this year I found oranges 6 lbs for .97, and I bought 30 pounds.) Oranges and apples are good for a long time in the fridge, so you can buy a month’s worth or more at a time when they go on sale really low.

My grocery store, or any grocery stores in the area, don’t take any coupons that have been printed and they sure don’t double or triple! Chicago grocery stores aren’t great.

• Rae says

Most grocery stores that double will still double coupons that say that as long as the barcode starts with a 5.

6. Annette says

Buy LOTS of Driscolls berries, my 19 year old son operates the machine that makes these containers (in Yakima WA) LOL
    THANKS so much for posting coupons for produce! I tend not to buy much processed food and I love seeing these healthier coupons, THANKS for all you do to make my world a better place!

7. Marie says

I tried to print this coupon a couple of weeks ago, and I got an error that says “No Coupons Left to Print.” I emailed Driscoll’s twice, and never heard anything, so I wrote on their Facebook wall, which finally got their attention.

Eventually, someone from corporate mailed me coupons, but they also sent a W-9? I emailed them again asking why a W-9 was necessary for $3 in free coupons, but still haven’t received a response. Seemed like a lot of work for a simple coupon.