Free subscription to Thriving Family magazine

Focus on the Family is offering a free subscription to Thriving Family magazine.

Thanks, I Can Teach My Child!

Comments

1. Heather Christianson says

This is a wonderful magazine! I have been a subscriber since the first issue and will continue to pay for my subscription so that others can get the great articles:) God Bless.

2. Ali Federwitz says

I’m glad to see this post. I didn’t know about the magazine but am excited to start receiving it.

3. Cheri says

I wonder how long it takes to get this subscription started. I signed up the last time it was offered and haven’t received my first issue yet. Hmm.. guess I better go look up my confirmation.

4. Rachel Whetten says

I asked for my billing address, but never made me enter any other payment info, just the address. thanks for posting. I’m excited!

5. E C says

Love this magazine! Please consider making a donation if you can so that others who can’t pay can get this for free!

Yes; I was just going to say this! These are amazing magazines so I would definitely suggest donating money. Focus on the Family is an amazing company!

6. Tabitha says

I got this one last time, I put in my CC info and was not charged. I received my first issue this past week and it is wonderful! Even my husband picked it up and read a few articles.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy