CVS: Deals for the week of May 1-7, 2011

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to The Thrifty Mama for her help in compiling them:

ECB Deals

Buy 1 Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam, MaxWhite or MaxFresh Toothpaste at $2.77, Get $2.77 ECBs (Limit 2)
Use $1/1 coupon from the May All You magazine
Free pllus overage after coupon and ECBs

Buy 2 Aussie or Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler at $2.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use Buy One Get One Free  coupon from the 3/13 SmartSource insert (exp 4/30/2011)
Or use 2 $0.50/1 coupon from the 5/1 P&G insert
As low as $0.49 each after coupon and ECBs (if purchased on Saturday)

Buy 1 Right Guard or Dry Idea Body Wash or Deodorant at $2.99, Get $1 ECBs (Limit 2)
Buy 2 and use Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 5/1 RedPlum insert
$0.99 each after coupon and ECBs

Spend $10 in Cascade, Mr. Clean, Swiffer Select Products, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)

*Deal Idea*
Buy 1 Cascade product – $4
Buy 2 Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (2 ct) – $3 each
Use $0.25/1 coupon from the 5/1 P&G insert
And use $1.50/2 coupon from the 5/1 P&G insert
$1.75 each after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 All Laundry Detergent 2x Ultra (28-32 loads) or 3x Small & Mighty (32 loads) at $4.99, Get $1 ECB (Limit 2)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 4/10 RedPlum insert
$2.99 each after coupon and ECB

Buy 1 Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color at $7.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 coupon from the 5/1 P&G insert
Or use $3/1 coupon from the 4/17 RedPlum insert
As low as $2.99 each after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Bic Soleil Shimmer Razor Starter Kit or 4ct Cartridges at $6.99, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)
$3.99 after ECBs

Buy 1 Tampax Pearl Tampons (36-54 ct) at $7.99, Earn $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 5/1 P&G insert
$4.99 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Bounty Paper Towels (8 pk) at $7.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $0.25/1 coupon from the 5/1 P&G insert
$5.74 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Garnier Ultra-Lift Day, Night, Eye Cream, Deep Wrinkle Treatment, Nutritioniste Skin Renew Lotion, Moisture Cream or Eye Roller at $10.99, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 coupon from the 5/1 RedPlum insert

Crest Pro-Health, Extra Whitening or Whitening w/ Scope – $2.75
Use $1.50/1 coupon from the 5/1 P&G insert
$1.25 after coupon

Old Spice Body Wash – $3.99
Buy 2 and use Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 5/1 P&G insert
$1.99 each after coupon

Bounce or Tide Dryer Bar 1 ct, Stain Release Liquid (20-21 oz) or Booster Pac (10 ct) – $3.99
Use $1/1 coupon from the 5/1 P&G insert
$2.99 after coupon

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post which gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Find Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.

Comments

1. Rachel says

If purchased on saturday under the aussie/herbal deal.. What’s that mean? Doesnt the deal only run sun-sat?

• Emily says

I think it was recomended to go on Saturday [but only if your store is 24hr] because the coupon expired Saturday, the 30th.

• Rachel says

I still don’t get it.. Even if it is “Saturday” at midnight. It’s still may 1.. Making the coupon expired

• Emily says

If the CVS is 24hrs, they will change the sale’s sometime in the afternoon/early evening. So you can do last weeks deals and the coming weeks deals at the same time. And then you are able to use the expiring coupon. But /only/ if your store is 24hr, regular stores don’t do this.

• Rae says

My store (unadvertised of course) starts the next weeks sales on Saturday afternoon. I don’t know what time but I know I have been there around 3pm and had it work. My store is not a 24hour store either. Not sure if all stores change at the same time though

I actually stumbled upon it on accident a couple summers ago when I went in to get a buy $20 in coke get $10ecb and could not figure out why my ecb didn’t print when I bought the correct amount of 12packs. I looked at my receipt and saw that they were on a bigger sale (because the next week they were on a cheaper sale) so I had to buy a few more packs. Between the sale combo and my coupons, I ended up paying like $.60 per 12pack. It was crazy!

2. alicia says

My CVS ad says there are $3 off Ensure coupons in todays paper. I don’t see it. Does anyone else have them in their inserts?

• Emily says

I got the coupons[central Indiana] — $2 off a 4 pack and buy 3 get one free in the SS insert.

grrrrr…my copy/paste didn’t work. i’m looking for the dove/yardley/lever2000 coupon in the may all you magazine.

• Sherri says

If you look on the 2nd or 3rd page of the magazine, they tell you what page numbers all the coupons are on.

4. Jennifer says

On the Right Guard deal, if it says limit 2, doesn’t that mean you will get $2 ECB if you purchase 2, making them .50 each? Or do you not get the ECB on the free one? Thanks for your help!

• Emily says

No. You can buy two items for a total of $4.98 and then get $2 in ecb back. Plus other coupons that you may have. Hope that answers your question!

• Jodi says

Look for $1 peelies on the Rt Guard body wash. I used a BOGO and one $1 q, paid 1.99 oop and got 2 EB.

5. Rebekah says

Don’t forget to check your p&G coupon book that came in the mail (if you sent away for it – tip from MSM last week??) There’s 50cents off ivory soap and a 50 cents off Dawn too!

6. Amber says

Ok I don’t feel to smart right this minute…I keep seeing them but wonder WHERE your finding the inserts at?

7. Eli says

Ivory bar soap will be free if you got the $1 coupon in 5/1. I picked one from CVS today for free.

• Eli says

Is there really another Eli out there besides me?? lol sorry just don’t see my name very often!

8. alicia says

In Lancaster the Right Guard body wash is only $2.49. So after the B1G1 and $2 EB’s it makes them only .25 each.

9. Tammy says

I have the Red Plum 5/1 and did not get the Right Guard coupon, anyone know why???
    Also, in that same insert I got a $1.00 off of one Aussie or HE and not the $.50 (which I’m not complaining about, just wonder why I am getting different coupons?)

• Darcy says

Unfortunately coupon inserts are not the same everywhere. I’m not sure why they decide it this way because it’s lame! I miss out on a lot of the hot ones, too. But I guess that’s why many people use coupon clipping services – to make up for the discrepancies of their local papers.