$5/1 Enfamil formula printable coupon

Coupons.com has a coupon available for $5 off any Enfamil Gentlease, A.R. or ProSobee infant formula (22-0z.). You can pair this coupon with a formula check from Enfamil to get an even better deal!

If you don’t receive formula checks in the mail, you can register for the free Enfamil Family Beginnings program and you’ll receive free formula samples as well as $60 in Enfamil formula savings.

(Note: The coupon link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Megan says

I was able to use coupons like these with formula checks to buy formula on sale at CVS (we used prosobee so their sale price of $22 was a good deal to start with) along with the weekly emailed CVS coupons and occasionally ECB. The lowest OOP I got for a large can was $6.99, the best deal I got was 2 large cans was $19 with $10 ECB back so essentially $4.50 per can.

• Tuesdae says

Just curious…How can this coupon be combined with the Enfamil checks? On the top of the check it says “Consumer – use as a coupon”. So, the cashier and/or manager might argue that you already used one coupon. I just want to know how to argue this with them. Thanks!

2. kate says

I can’t get to the coupon and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to. Formula is soooo expensive… please help us all get this coupon, thanks.

3. Betsy Durand says

Just as a sidenote, the Walmart brand called Parent’s Choice Premium is the same thing as the Enfamil and half the price. An Enfamil can with coupons is still more than the same size can at Walmart, and the ingredients and amounts are exactly the same. My pediatrician confirmed this and it has saved us a TON of money. Walmart also sends you coupons to use for their formula, which saves even more $$– just call 800-272-5095 and request a coupon every six weeks. I now pay around $7 a can versus Enfamil’s $23.

• Allison says

Thank you Betsy! I just called the number you listed and they are sending me a coupon and said I can call back every 30 days to request a new one. Great timing too. My little one is having trouble with the formula I have now so I need to switch.

• Betsy Durand says

Your welcome! Glad it worked. You’ll be thrilled with the savings and I hope your little one adjusts to it better!

• Jennifer says

I’d be careful before you go too crazy. We tried the Walmart version and our daughter had an allergic reaction to it, even though she did not to the enfamil. I noticed the color is slightly yellower, so I wonder if the ingredients are in a different proportion and whatever she is allergic to is in a higher concentration in the generic? Just try a small can first is all!

4. Lacey says

Thanks so much. Walgreens has these on sale this week for $21.99-$5 cp- $2 cp in the walgreens Infant care book= $14.99 total. Very good price for these.

5. jill says

I don’t get it..How does the Enfamil certificate work? There’s no bar code or anything? I just bring it to my doc’s office for a can?

6. Kelly W. says

FYI: My baby is on Enfamil Nutramigen. I had to get some formula, so I went to Walmart. Nutramigen is not listed on the coupon, but I decided to give the coupon a try to see if they would take it. They did! Nutramigen is extremely expensive, so if your baby has to use it, try the coupon!

7. alexis j says

FYI….Baby r us has a $10 gift certificate for 3 cans…so This coupon x 3 , plus the enfamil certificate x3, plus the $10 is great! And they will price match if they are on sale somewhere else =)