$2/2 Reach toothbrush printable coupon = free toothbrushes at CVS, elsewhere

There’s a new $2/2 Reach toothbrush coupon available on Coupons.com. Reach toothbrushes are often on sale for $1 at many different stores, making them free after this coupon.

CVS has them on sale for $1 this week so you should be able to get them free there, for sure.

Comments

1. Rae says

They would have saved me some paper if they had this earlier today when I printed from them lol. Thanks I haven’t made my cvs trip yet :)

2. Pam says

Yeah i don’t think that reach is on sale at CVS this week cause i was just there not even an hour ago and they were like $3 or something.

3. Rae says

Back page of the ad…. 5/$5 items:
    Colgate 3-4.6oz, Aquafresh 6.4oz, Listerine 250ml, Pocket Packs 72 ct, Reach Total Care brush, floss 55 yds, Dove, Yardley, Lever 2000 3.15-4.25oz bar, or Ivory 3pack.

• Louise says

Wow.. your good… I just looked at the picture but I see if I actually read the sale items it includes the toothbrush! Thanks for the info!

• Rae says

haha yes I missed it too. I only knew about it now because couponing101 had the floss on her matchups so I had to go and search again and this time read the fine print lol.

• Gail says

Thanks for the tip. I wonder how many deals I have missed out on in the past because I haven’t read the fine print. I just assumed when I didn’t see the item pictured that it wasn’t on sale in my zipcode.

4. Koree Fugate says

Anyone else still having issues printing from their site? It thinks I don’t have the coupon installer on my laptop.

Koree, I had the same problem. I installed the coupon printer 4 times, I think. Turns out I just have to disable my Kerio firewall long enough to click “Print Coupons”. Once the info is sent to my printer, I re-enable it.

• Koree Fugate says

Sarah,

I checked my firewall and I don’t have it enabled. So, this is odd b/c I never had a problem before. Tried calling coupons.com and talked to ever recorded voice under God’s green earth. Maybe it’s because I am low on color ink?? Anyone know about this? I use a Mac and my browser is firefox.

5. tiffany says

They are on sale this week for a $1 but my CVS doesn’t even have a spot for toothbrushes that go on sale for a dollar. The only have the higher priced ones that never go on sale that cheap. However I went Sunday and they had aquafresh toothpaste and brush for kids, Listerine strips, reach floss and toothbrushes. I got 2 things of Nivea body wash, Easter grass, egg coloring kit, 1 thing of Listerine strips, one big bottle of Listerine, 2 things of cologate toothpaste, 3 things of reach floss, and aquafresh brush and toothpaste for kids, 1 thing of edge shaving cream all for $3.00 plus I got $9.30 back in ecb! Such an awesome deal!

6. Vane says

today i went to cvs to get this deal, when i handed the cashier my black and white printed coupons he told me that they couldn’t accept those anymore because they were counterfeit! he then showed me an email that was sent to all the stores in my area of a fake coupon that looks just like the coupons from coupons.com I then asked so you guys aren’t going to accept any online printed coupons? and he said they were but not mine cuz they were counterfeit!? what the?

• Tee says

It’s actually two coupons, but I cannot recall the other at this time. What I was told was the coupons were actually valid…the ones printed from coupon.com, but someone or possibly several people photocopied the coupons and were using them or attempted to use them and the manufacturer became aware and discontinued the coupons. They have a limit on each coupon. Coupons printed from coupons.com should not be photocopied (most coupons); there is a limit of two printouts …just hit “back” and reprint.

• Judy says

Perhaps he was confusing your coupons with the recent $2.00/2 Listerine/Stayfree/Neosporin/Band-Aids etc coupon fiasco.

• Vane says

He showed me a copy of the e-mail which he had taped to the register, it looked like a regular coupon from coupons.com for BOGO on Gatorade so he and the manager assumed that my two coupons for Reach (which were def not photocopied, i only print coupons in black ink since its cheaper that way) were also counterfeit :( what can u do in situations like this? (I’m new to couponing)

7. Nory says

Stores are getting their money back, b/c they are reimbursed for the coupons they take….so I don’t know why they make such a big fuss sometimes about taking coupons.

8. Brooke says

I tried to print both the chap stick and the toothbrush one and they both say “reached Print Limit”…bummed!

• Koree Fugate says

I think Coupons.com is trying to be sneaky I never had issues until recently….Makes you wonder huh?

9. Tina says

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHEN I RECV A EMAIL TO GET FREE COUPONS WHY I CANNOT RECV OR PRINT…….CRAZY & TIRED

10. Mike says

FYI It took me several tries to figure out the coupon program only worked when I used internet explorer. I use Firefox and couldn’t figure out why it wouldn’t print. I also figured out that It needs Active X enabled.

11. Cathy says

My CVS didn’t have a space for the Reach toothbrushes or the Reach Floss either.

I use Google Chrome and the coupon printer works fine with it.