$2/2 Nivea lip balm printable coupon

There’s a new coupon available on Coupons.com for $2 off any two Nivea lip balms. Some stores occasionally have these on sale for as low as $0.99, making them free after this coupon.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

I didn’t find $.99 each, but I found at Walmart on the sunscreen isle a two pack of the Kiss of Smoothness Lip Care SPF 4 for the same price as the single packs. So it was the two pack @ $2.47 each. I got a total of 4 lipbalms for $2.94 with using the coupon.

ALL- they are 99c cents a Vons, but are selling out fast. I just bought 2 for free, and they had one left.

Going to another VOns later for more!!

Thank you SO much for posting this! I had 2 coupons and they had 4 left at my Vons store, and I was planning a trip there already. I think I will use one of these as part of a Mother’s Day gift for my mom.

3. JuJuBeeMama says

Which zip for the Nivea coupons? I can’t find them through this link or with my zip code.
    Amanda – my Rite Aid has them for $1. right now. But it was unadvertised so not sure if yours would?

4. nicole says

I think I will have to visit a rite aid when I visit my mom this weekend, we had 2 and they closed years ago, ok … safeway is part of vons? b/c I just looked up locations -knowing we have none in az, and it showed me safeways?!?

5. Shelly says

I didn’t find the nivea lip balm coupon on coupons.com either. Where can you find it?