$1.50/2 NYC products = nail polish for $0.24 or less at Walmart, CVS, Target and elsewhere

Coupons.com has a new coupon available for $1.50 off any two NYC products. Walmart, CVS and Target (as well as other stores) have nail polish for $0.99. Buy two and use this coupon to get them for just $0.24 each!

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

(Note: The coupon link in this post is an affiliate link. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

Thank you! My daughter has been invited to several birthday parties lately. I was able to get several free nail files with the Revlon coupon that you posted before (I used it on a pack of nail files instead of nail clippers), and a file and some inexpensive polish would be a great birthday gift. I was hoping to have some on hand for the next birthday party. Thanks!

• Gail says

At Walgreens yesterday, I bought Sally Hansen Tweezers B1 Get 1 at 50% off) . There is also a coupon for $1 off these on Coupons.com, zip 45243. When I checked out, I got a $2.oo off Walgreens coupon for use on my next Revlon implement purchase. I may be wrong, but I think I saw a a coupon in the Walgreens booklet this month as well, so you can stack. Thanks for the tip on the nail files. I’ll get some with the coupon!

2. Gail says

45243 zip – coupon shows up. I am going to put the polish in my Granddaughters Easter Basket (She is 15), Thank You!

3. Honey Smith says

There were also $1 off coupons in the All you magazine, I think. They state can only be used on items $1.72 or more. And the lipsticks are $1.72, making them .72.

4. FickleBiscuits says

My local Walgreen’s didn’t carry this brand, but I haven’t checked our CVS yet. The site let me print one. I think it will make a nice Easter basket item. Thanks for the link!

5. Tammy Henson says

My daughter and I are new to all this … but we were able to use this at our local Rite Aid and here (In Oregon) the Nail polish was 99 and with the 40% off 59 cents and so they gave us back 32 cents… which we applied to other purchases…we are LOVING this… although out here we don’t have many stores (we have Safeway and Fred Meyers for groceries) but we seem to make do just waiting for the sales to hit.