Walmart: PJ sets for as low as $1!

I’ve been hearing multiple reports from readers around the country that they are finding great clearance deals on clothing at Walmart, including PJ sets for as low as $1 or $1.50. If you’re going to be near a Walmart store anytime in the next few days, I’d recommend stopping by to see if your store has this clearance sale as well.

Thanks to Penny Pinchin’ Mom for the picture of all the boxed PJ sets they got for $1!

Comments

I found clothes for a $1 but the PJ sets were $3 at my store (I still thought that was a good deal for my Dora loving daughter!). Make sure you check for the winter ones b/c there are summer ones for $5.

Yeah, I saw the clearance pj sets, I believe for $3, but unfortunately, I have all boys, and only girl sets were on clearance! I’m keeping my eye out for boy ones soon though. And I’m watching the footed sleepers, hoping they will drop below $5 soon!

I’m sorry you didn’t find any boy ones, they had some at my store. :( A lady was looking at the $1 clothes with me, and she said all of the winter stuff should go down in price b/c they need to make room for the spring/summer clothes.

• Catherine says

The Carters and the other brand of Footed PJs for $3 at my local Walmart on Friday. I stocked up for next winter.

I picked up a bunch of clothes on clearance the other day at Walmart. Most were $5 (which is my cutoff price for clothes and is thus on the high end of what I pay) but we are bringing home two little girls from Ukraine next week and I needed clothes NOW. :)

4. ashli says

They have tons of 1 sweats and even a sweat outfit for boys for $1 even a few shirts from last summer!

5. Jen says

I also only found the $3 clearance pjs but I love these pjs for my kids. They do run small though as my 7 month old (who is big wearing 9mth clothing) has to have 12mth in the pjs and my 4 year old has 5T. Great deals though!!!

6. Mandi says

Ours are $3 as well, but I bought one- They feel so nice and look so cute on my little girl. I’m going back to get more.

I found Carters blanket fleece footed pjs in sizes 12m-5t on clearance for $3! They were on an endcap in the toddler clothing dept. They were marked $5 but rang up at $3! Woo-Hoo!

8. Susan says

As Shelbie said those in the box run extremely small. I would go at least 2 sizes bigger but 3 or 4 would probably be even better.

I only found the $3 blanket sleepers as well. I bought several pair. I have twins so when I find a good deal like that I snatch them up, sure beats paying full price for two when the next season rolls around. I also bought a few pair for nieces and nephews for Christmas next year, we always give the kids jammies.

10. Amy says

I was also pleasantly surprised at the blanket fleece footed pjs for $3 today. Between those, and the other $3 sets, I was able to get my kids 2 new pairs each! :-)

11. Leighann says

Teen girl bras were on sale at my wal mart (OS, MS) for $2.50 and $3. We also found some Garanimals leggings for $1 each, and some cute winter 2 piece outfits for $3 each.

12. Julie says

K-Mart in my area of central Ohio has Joe Boxer ladies PJs on sale for $4.99, marked down from the original $14.99 price!!! Lots left to choose from in sizes XS – 2X.

I found fleece jackets for my triplets at Walmart for $2.50. I bought 3 size 24 months. The sized ranges from 12 months to 24 months. These are PERFECT for the time between not needing a heavy winter coat and go no coat.

14. Catherine says

I picked up $3 Footie PJs, $1 Leggings and Sweat Pants, $2.00 & $3 Long Sleeved Tops, and $3 thermal underwear for next year!

They had 50 cent hats and gloves too.

15. Wendy says

Take a look in the artificial flower section too. My mom and I found beautiful bunches of Better Homes & Garden flowers for 1 penny. They were usually $5.