Walmart: 24 rolls of toilet paper for $1.98 after gift card!

This deal is a tad bit complicated, but it’s every bit worth it if you shop at Walmart and are looking for a good deal on toilet paper. Walmart is offering a $10 gift card when you purchase and two Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper (12-pack), Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Family Size or any Zicam Cold Remedy.

KMart has the Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper 12-packs on sale for $6.99 this week so you could pricematch them at Walmart to get this deal:

Buy two packs of Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper (12-pack) — price-matched to KMart’s $6.99 price
Use two $1/1 coupons from the 3/13 SmartSource insert
Spend $10.98 plus tax out of pocket
Submit for $10 Walmart gift card
$1.98 plus the cost of tax and a stamp after the price-match, coupons and gift card

This price-match deal is only good this week, but the gift card offer is good through April 15, 2011 and you must submit for your rebate by April 30, 2011.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

Comments

1. kristin says

do you have to take something in saying that these specials are going on or will it just happen? do i need to take n kmart ad with me cause i don’t have one :( please let me know. thanks

2. kristin says

i forgot to ask if you have to buy all ,, if not how many of each do you have to buy thanks again

• thuy says

maybe print kmart online add and bring to walmart. Not sure if they will honor it though.

• willy says

I have heard that walmart will price match stores that are a great distance away (i think up to 100 miles), so check if there is a kmart near you, cant hurt to try at least

3. alicia says

good deal! does anyone know if you can only get 1 gift card or say you get 2 sets of 2, can you submit two rebates? (I stock up on TP…Have to buy some today and it is the first time since mid-sept 2010 that I have bought any LOL)

Thanks for posting

• Amy says

Alicia, I thought about that too. It looks like the All You form that you submit with your receipt says * Limit of one submission ($10 total gift card value) per household.

4. Tina Kosicek says

You calculated the deal wrong:

6.99 + 6.99 = 13.98 – 2.00 (MQ’s) = 11.98 – 10.00 gift cartd = 1.98

Thanks

5. Michelle Wilson says

How do you submit for your rebate? Is this advertised somewhere? Do you have to buy all of the products?

6. Allison V. says

Note: this also says “while supplies last.” So can they run out of gift cards and then you’re just out of luck?

7. WillowK says

Have you done this deal at Wal-Mart yet? Will they let you do a price match and use a coupon on the same item now with the new coupon guidelines, because ours wouldn’t let you do both before. They treated the price match as a coupon.

• April says

Willow, mine has always let me do a price match and use a coupon since the competitor would have allowed the coupon with their sale price. No where in the company’s policies (price matching or coupon) is it stated that coupons are not allowed with price matching. I would ask a manager the next time you are in the store before going to the check out register.

8. Cheryl says

Unfortunately when it comes to TP I’m a brand snob. I love Charmin! But maybe the frosted flakes would be a great deal? I’ll go with that. I didnt clip the cottonelle coupon since I dont use that type.

9. Lindsay says

FYI-
    I think Weis Markets (PA) has Cottonelle on sale 2/$10 this week. I think it is $5.99 each at Giant (PA), too. That would be an even better price match!

10. April says

If any of you have a Winn-Dixie in your area, check your sales paper that started today…they have the Cottonelle on sale for $6.49; slightly better price match!!!

11. Mai says

We don’t have kmart here, or winn dixie. Does anyone know how much these packs actually are at walmart if we can’t price match?

12. Kim says

Von’s in So Cal has Cottenelle 12pk. on for $5.99 each this week.

Our Q from the Sunday paper is $.50 off. Great deal!
    Look forward to trying it :)

• Chrissy says

Where did you see it as vons? I couldn’t find it in the ad and online it says $9.39…Thanks!

• Kim says

OH YIKES! I’m sorry it is the Alberson’s ad, not Von’s. In my ad it’s on the second to the last page of the ad for Mar.16-22

I went to WM last night and purchased at the matched price without a hitch. Already mailed in my rebate too.

• MrsD05 says

Smart Source is one of the coupon inserts that come in most Sunday newspapers. There are Red Plums (RP), Smart Source (SS)and Proctor & Gamble (P&G).

13. Laura says

I just went to Wal Mart and did the Cottonelle Deal. The best part, the price of Cottonelle 12 rolls (which equals 24 single rolls) is $6.97 each. Two cents cheaper than K Mart. No price match needed. I’m in Chicago suburb. Not sure this price will be at all Wal Marts.

Be aware that the All You Walmart gift card is “while supplies last” so I would hurry on this deal.

14. Laura says

@ Amy: Smart Source is found in your Sunday newspaper. You may also see it referred to as “SS”. And “Q” stands for coupon.

Publix has Cottonelle Ultra 12 pk on sale this week for $6.49. You could use that ad as well to make it only $.98 for both!

16. Laura C says

In the Seattle area, Albertsons has their Cottonelle TP on sale for $5.99 this week. I took their flier to Walmart tonight and they did a price match. Our coupons are also only for .50/1 so it will end up being about $1 for both packages of Cottonelle (after rebate). Yay for cheap TP!!

17. Bella says

The note at the bottom of the form, where the envelop picture is says “Mail …Walmart receipt with two (2) products circled to”. So I may need to go back and return one TP pack and get either the Frosted Flakes or the Zicam. What do you ladies think? Thanks,

• MrsD05 says

I took that as meaning that they wanted you to circle the products that you bought that met the requirements. On the form at the top it says any combination. Two Cottonelle is any combination in my opinion. :-)

• AKelly says

i’ve called and e-mailed and gotten no response. i’d like to know for sure. actually, i was just gonna get 1 TP and check the price on the Frosted Flakes and go ahead if the Frosted Flakes weren’t too much. well, the FF were $3.50, so, yep, gonna go ahead with the plan…until i went to the back and WM was out of the TP! lol it would be nice if it were 100% clear. i’m figuring even if they didn’t intend 2 TPs, they’re going to be so overwhelmed with all of our 2 TP submissions that they’ll go ahead and honor it. that’s just my opnion, tho.

18. Lindsay says

I price matched with Drug Warehouse, they have Cottenelle 2/10$ this week and my WalMart let me use the .50 off coupon as well. I only had one coupon but it’ll end up earning me .50 if I did my math right :)

Is anyone worried about the while supplies last language? I haven’t done a lot of deals like this before. If I send it in by Monday am I pretty safe of getting in before the cut off? I don’t want to end up spending a lot more for TP than I normally would.

Thanks!

• heidi says

That is exactly why I am not doing it – i would be kind of irritated if I went to all the trouble and then did not get the rebate. just not worth the hassle.