Walgreens: Chinet Dinner Plates for $0.25 to $0.50 per package

Walgreens has Chinet Dinner Plates on sale Buy One, Get One Free (two for $2.99) through April 30, 2011. Buy two and use two $1/1 printable coupons to get two packages for $0.50 each. This coupon might take up to an hour to show up in your inbox.

If you use the 15% off coupon today, they will only be $0.27 each!

Thanks to Wild for Wags for the deal and photo!

Comments

1. Colleen says

Just went and did this deal! It’s worth noting that you need to give them the 15% off first, then your items, then your other coupons. Even then they had to push through my coupons. My total after tax was $.72 – original total was $5.98 for an 88% savings!

2. Ashley says

The friends and family also works on the walgreens diaper/product deal that is going on right now (buy $25, get a $10 rebate!) It made for some really cheap diapers on my trip :) About $1.50/pack :)

3. Leighann says

Just got back from Walgreens, the Chinet plates are NOT b1g1 at mine. Not marked, not ringing up that way. Sucks to be me :-(

4. Marie says

Did this deal tonight at my metro Detroit store and it worked great. Used with the 15% coupon, paid 27 cents each! Nice! Also using for camping! I used to spend so much money on paper plates. Now with this and the awesome Dixie plates deals that have been at Rite Aid, I am totally stocked up for the summer and paid next to nothing!

I signed up to get the coupon in a couple different emails, so we’ll see what I get. I need some more paper plates so this is perfect timing! however it looks like theres only like 10 in a pack, which sucks but at least its something!! and not bad if theyre less than a dollar I guess!

6. Hallie says

Just want to emphasize that there are only 10 plates per pack and at my store the packs were $2.99 each. When using the B1G1 and 2 $1 coupons, it means that each plate is 5 cents each. Not too bad, but not cheap either. They are very high quality paper plates though. (We usually use cheap foam ones, if we use disposable).

• shelly says

I just got home from Walgreens. After realizing it was only for 10 plates, I decided it really wasn’t a good deal :(

7. Samantha says

When I went to Wags to do this deal they would only let me use 1 coupon because they said I couldn’t use a coupon on an item that was already free! :(

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy