Walgreens: Chinet Dinner Plates for $0.25 to $0.50 per package

Walgreens has Chinet Dinner Plates on sale Buy One, Get One Free (two for $2.99) through April 30, 2011. Buy two and use two $1/1 printable coupons to get two packages for $0.50 each. This coupon might take up to an hour to show up in your inbox.

If you use the 15% off coupon today, they will only be $0.27 each!

Thanks to Wild for Wags for the deal and photo!

Comments

1. Laura says

I just tried the coupon link and it said it was not found.
    maybe I will try again later

2. Colleen says

Just went and did this deal! It’s worth noting that you need to give them the 15% off first, then your items, then your other coupons. Even then they had to push through my coupons. My total after tax was $.72 – original total was $5.98 for an 88% savings!

3. Pooja says

I am trying the coupon link..it says Page not found.Can you please post the link you registered.

4. Ashley says

The friends and family also works on the walgreens diaper/product deal that is going on right now (buy $25, get a $10 rebate!) It made for some really cheap diapers on my trip :) About $1.50/pack :)

5. Leighann says

Just got back from Walgreens, the Chinet plates are NOT b1g1 at mine. Not marked, not ringing up that way. Sucks to be me :-(

6. Marie says

Did this deal tonight at my metro Detroit store and it worked great. Used with the 15% coupon, paid 27 cents each! Nice! Also using for camping! I used to spend so much money on paper plates. Now with this and the awesome Dixie plates deals that have been at Rite Aid, I am totally stocked up for the summer and paid next to nothing!

I signed up to get the coupon in a couple different emails, so we’ll see what I get. I need some more paper plates so this is perfect timing! however it looks like theres only like 10 in a pack, which sucks but at least its something!! and not bad if theyre less than a dollar I guess!

8. Hallie says

Just want to emphasize that there are only 10 plates per pack and at my store the packs were $2.99 each. When using the B1G1 and 2 $1 coupons, it means that each plate is 5 cents each. Not too bad, but not cheap either. They are very high quality paper plates though. (We usually use cheap foam ones, if we use disposable).

• shelly says

I just got home from Walgreens. After realizing it was only for 10 plates, I decided it really wasn’t a good deal :(

9. Samantha says

When I went to Wags to do this deal they would only let me use 1 coupon because they said I couldn’t use a coupon on an item that was already free! :(