Snapfish: 100 Photo Prints for $5 shipped

Right now, you can get 100 prints from Snapfish for just $5 shipped. Just upload your prints to Snapfish, choose to order 100 4×6 prints and use coupon code STPATPRNT at checkout. Your total should only be $5, including shipping.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Comments

I have a ? about having photos printed. Does snapfish or other companies “auto” adjust photos before printing? I spend much time editing (light, clarity, skin tone etc) on some I had printed at Walgreens and they came out terrible. When investigating, they told me that their machines have adjustments that change all prints, so my changes were changed further which blew out my editing. Any insight as to how to prevent this?

• Corrine says

We had our pictures taken and edited with a photographer last summer. We purchased a c.d. with all of our pictures on it to be printed. She told us to go to Sam’s Club and at the beginning there was a check box that you had to un-check so they would not edit the color and such of the pictures. Maybe other machines have this option? Hope this makes sense or helps!

I just had a live chat (actually real time email) with someone from snapfish who claimed they print “as is” and said they credit whatever amount of pics are unsatisfactory. Although I am not sure he understoood my ? as he went on about how I could edit on snapfish….when I had already said that I would send already edited pics etc and didnt want them edited further :(

• MC says

I believe they print as-is, however, make sure the image is the right dimensions for the print size. They *do* zoom into the middle of the pic if it’s a panoramic on a 4×6 for instance. I had a few bad pictures because of that. C’est la vie.

2. Lisa R says

@ Sona – Walgreens gives you the option to do a true fit which is smaller than 4×6. I personally hate the quality of walgreens and although they have cheap prices often it is not worth the savings.

I have a question can you do this deal more than once?

3. danaldrman says

I think Snapfish may do this too. Bc I’ve had photos that I KNOW I left with red eye (out of laziness :) that came back fixed. Also, they have changed the size of a few of my pictures slightly (cropped very slightly and enlarged). As for how to prevent this… I don’t know. Print your own at home? lol

4. Sherri says

Does anyone know how long this offer lasts? I missed it the last time they had this deal, and have lots of photos to print, but no time today to do it.

5. Sara says

LOVE the snapfish deals you keep posting! I love having all my photos of my kids neatly placed in albums, and these deals make it super-affordable for me to do so.

I just ordered my 100 prints! It was only $5.46 (with tax and shipping) and so it saved me $9.89! So excited to get my pictures! I chose the 4 x 6 option instead of 4 x 5.3 so hopefully it won’t mess up a bunch of them! Thank you for sharing this! Blessings!

7. Barb says

Hi. This is the second time I’ve tried to use a coupon at Snapfish and had it not apply to my order. The first time it was because the order needed to be picked up and I was trying to have it shipped. This coupon includes shipping, so I don’t know what I did wrong. Any clues? Thanks.

8. kristi says

i spent hours picking out 100 pics for my album. when i went to order, it wouldnt show my total with the coupon code, it wanted me to place an order with knowing how much it was, so i asked a live person in chat. he said with the code for 100 prints, it would be $5 but i would have to pay 4.98 shipping. so 9.98 total. not the deal that this says. so im not using it.

• Michele H says

I just tried it and put 100 of one print to see what happened. The code took off $9 and I would just pay s/h 5.39
      Try it again

9. Megan says

I just tried the snapfish deal, also…spent hours picking out 100 pics, as well…and same thing, but it wants me to pay 14.17! only took off $1.80! Any suggestions? anyone think it’s really only a deal if you get the same pic 100x? I REALLY don’t want 100 of one pic!

THANK YOU!

10. jess says

make sure you don’t have any credits! i had a credit of 20 prints for free, so i had to add exactly 120 prints into my cart. So i got 120 prints for $6.40 shipped :-D

11. Heidi says

Do i have to put my credit card info in before i see my total with the coupon code or should it have changed my price in the previous screen of showing my total and shipping? i also have a credit of 50 free so i have 150 in my cart but it still shows $9 for prints and $8.34 for shipping