Paid Survey Sites: Pinecone and Synovate are open for applicants

Pinecone Research

If you’re looking for some reputable survey sites to join to earn a little extra income, I thought you may be interested to know that both Synovate and Pinecone Research are currently accepting applications.

Synovate offers members the opportunity to try full-sized products as well as take paid surveys. They are very reputable and I know many people who love working with them. However, I can’t guarantee that if you sign up with them you’ll get paid survey opportunities or free products to try as it really depends upon what demographics they are looking for with each campaign.

Pinecone Research is one of the most well-know and recommended paid survey sites. They pay $3 for every survey taken and are very prompt with payment. They also occasionally have offer opportunities to try free products.

You won’t get rich taking surveys, but if you stick with it, it can provide a nice little extra stream of money. You can find more income-earning ideas here.

(Note: The Synovate and Pinecone Research links in this post are affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Amy says

I did not get into Pinecone either, but did get into the other one. Has anyone done that one before?

• Sharon says

Amy I have been with Synovate for almost 6 months. You don’t get a lot of surveys 1-2 a month, I have done 1 product test. Their check took FOREVER to come, but I did get it. Their last newsletter said to keep your profile up to date to get surveys. Not sure how much I can update my name and address
      LOL

2. jonathan says

i do pinecone and was accetped right away when i signed up more than a year ago. i take 2-3 surveys for them each wekk and have made some nice cash. just keep trying to sign up.

3. sheila says

I have never been accepted into Pinecone. Frustrating! After reading Jonathan’s comment, I wonder if I should get my husband to try.

I joined Pinecone a couple of months ago and love it! Payment comes through Paypal within days and I can transfer it straight to our bank account with no hassle at all. I even got to try a new laundry detergent which lasted me more than a month!

I think the reason I was able to sign up is because I am only 21… I don’t think they get a lot of applications from my age group.

5. Christie says

how did you know whether you were accepted or not? I completed the questionnaire and was forwarded to a login page but don’t have an id, password, etc.

6. VirgiLia says

I signed up for Pinecone a year ago and I love getting those checks in the mail. I am early twenties, no kids. I told my mom to sign up this time and it said it didn’t accept her either. I wonder if everyone is being rejected.

7. Sharon H says

Amy I have been with Synovate for 6 months or so. You don’t receive many surveys – 1 maybe 2 a month, have done 1 product test. It took the check forever to come, but I did get it. You have to keep updating your profile, or it seems you won’t get surveys.

8. samantha says

i was able to get in the last time crystal posted the opening…maybe a month or so ago. since then, i get approx. 2 surveys a week and am paid $3 within a couple of days after taking the survey.
    i’m 32, female, african american.

9. Sharon says

I tried Pinecone and when you get to the bottom to type in the image it acts like it is going through then it puts up another image to type in and it keeps doing this so I just gave up. I tried to sign my husband thinking that would work but it didn’t either. I must be the wrong age or something. It’s very frustrating.