One-year subscription to Parents magazine for $1 — available again!

Barnes and Noble has the one-year subscription to Parents magazine available for $1 again. It’s listed at $4.97, but use coupon code K4M8W9D to knock the price down to just $1 per year.

Allow six to 10 weeks for your first issue to arrive.

Don’t forget to sign up for a free subscription to American Baby and BabyTalk magazine.

Thanks, The Big Red Depot!

(Note: If you order through my links in this post, I get a small kickback. If you don’t feel comfortable doing so, you can search for “one-year subscription to Parents magazine” on BarnesandNoble.com. If you’re new here, be sure to read my full disclosure policy here.)

Comments

Crystal, I really appreciate your disclosure on every post. I LOVE being able to support what you do by using your links :)

2. T. Wess says

Are these the magazines that have the Amazon coupons in them… as well as other coupons…. Thanks!

• shelly says

Yes, this is one of the magazines that has the Amazon coupons. However, not every issue does! I received the coupon in my February and March issues, but not April (as apparently most others didn’t either.)

I love your posts! Thanks so much for helping me be frugal in every part of my life! I always use your links and share your posts and show others when I get items free or close to it! I love this magazine and am excited to have ordered it for $1!!! Thank you!

4. marissa says

If anyone that already has some amazon codes that can’t use them and would like to share I would LOVE to get some. I am desperate to save money as things are as tight as they can be here. I would be so very grateful :) marissa_rostad@hotmail(dot)com

• Victoria G. says

Marissa, about a month ago, I posted an ad on Craigslist (under “wanted” and/or “Baby & Kids”) asking for anyone’s unused Amazon coupons, explaining what they looked like and where to find them, and I received 7 responses—11 codes in all! I used most and gave the rest to my sister. Give it a try. You’d be amazed at how many people throw them away.

5. Miriam says

I did this the last time it was offered and just got my first one in the mail about two weeks ago. The April issue didn’t have a 20% off coupon, but that’s ok. If I only get one or 2 coupons the whole year, it’s still worth spending $1!

6. Jennifer says

I just ordered my subscription, thanks so much! I just want you to know that I really appreciate all you do. Since I have found your site it has changed my life and budget, for the better :). A million thanks!

7. Kate says

It wouldn’t let me purchase this offer because I have an APO (military) address, even though I’m already a Parents magazine subscriber… just thought that was a little odd. :)

8. Jeni says

This is great! I just ordered my subscription and paid the $1 balance with the Groupon deal last month for Barnes & Nobles. Talk about stretching out that coupon!

• Wendi S says

And do you still have balance left on that Groupon then? I was scared to do it because it said must use in 1 visit. I considered ordering this deal along with the disocunted family fun and parenting early years magazines, and then I would have had to add a filler for $4.xx to get me to $20, but I decided against it in favor of an in-store “date” with hubby.

9. Sam says

When a similar deal was posted few backs back, I signed up on the barnes and noble website and created a user name and password. Should we pay for shipping? Can someone please clarify on this deal works?

Thanks in advance.

10. Jill says

Like others, I ordered hoping that they will once in a while put an Amazon coupon in there. But even if they don’t, I always love the 20% off at Gymboree that is usually included. Thanks for the link!

11. Leighann says

I’m afraid that the Amazon codes aren’t going to be available for a while :-( 3 different magazines that have had the codes for what, the last 6 months? or so had NO codes for April. They may think that, since they’ve got us hooked we’ll continue buying without the codes, but that’s not the way it works ;) ha ha

12. Kathleen says

With so many magazines that we get for free from your site. I am still willing to pay $1.00 for this one. Thanks Crystal!

13. Casey says

Thank you so much for the link! I’m happy you benefit from this as well!

Just want to confirm if there is shipping charge for this before placing the order. Thanks!

14. Janie says

Thank you, Crystal!! I ordered this with no problems; I am a current subscriber and it said as long as you renew before your subscription runs out it will extend it, so I’m excited about the great deal! I didn’t get a shipping fee, only tax. It was only an extra $.10 so I’m not complaining! :)

15. Danielle says

I think it is great that you post this and I was happy to use your link. If there is anyone who has an amazon.com code they are not using, I could really use it this month. Money is tight and baby needs diapers!