*Hot!* Sign up to receive a box of free samples from Sample Showcase!

Remember the free box of samples that many of you received last year from Sample Showcase? I have good news: the offer is back!

Join Sample Showcase and then in five days, if you fit their demographics, you’ll be able to sign up for a box of six to 12 free samples from different brands.

Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

Want to receive even more samples and freebies in your mailbox? If you’re a mom, be sure you sign up for Vocalpoint. They send out some of the best freebies and high-value coupons and you never know what might show up in your mailbox! Plus, they also occasionally have free product offers you can sign up for online.

(Note: The Vocalpoint link in this post is an affiliate link. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

I remember way back when I was a kid, probably mid-80s, they had a program called S.A.V.E. that my mom was a member of. Every month she would get a box of samples in the mail. I thought that was the neatest thing ever! And so began my obsession with freebies. There also used to be a site called Free Sample Club that mailed a box of samples out regularly in the late 90s. Ah the memories :)

2. RuthS says

I got the last box, but it didn’t recognize my login this time and I had to re-register. So anyone who got one last time might make sure they are still in their system.

3. kelly says

I had to re-register, too. But, at the top of the page, there is a rotating icon with links to current freebies offered by other companies, things like facewash, shampoo, recipe books, shout color catchers, feminine products, etc…

4. Jessica says

This sounds like so much fun! Question: do I have the ability to opt out if I so choose???

5. T says

I just registered. If I sign up to receive one of the freebies at the top of the page, am I still eligible for the box of samples? Thanks.

6. Lorraine says

Awesome!I do have a question about Vocalpoint.I sined up last fall & got their Barilla pasta coupons, but haven’t received anything since.Am I on their mailing list automatically or do I have to sign up for their individual promotions?

• Jen says

Always open your email from Vocalpoint its always in the email if theres one to sign up for.

Vocalpoint somtimes sends out stuff automatically but generally you have to sign up when the have new try and tells.

8. Chrissy says

I tried to sign up but never got a confirmation e-mail. I thought maybe i put my e-mail address in incorrectly so I tried to sign up again but it says my e-mail is already on file so i know i inputted it correctly the first time. I tried to e-mail the company about i but i got a return e-mail saying the e-mail address does’t exist. I don’t see a phone number to call…what can i do?

9. Chrissy says

Never mind…I asked for th confirmation to be resent for a third time and it finally showed up *shrug*

10. cara says

i guess i don’t meet their demographics because i can’t find out how to sign up for the free box.

• Desi says

You have to wait for the countdown, which shows that its today, sometime around 12:15pm EST that you can sign up for your box!