*Hot!* $2/1 PediaCare printable coupon = free PediaCare at Walgreens!

There’s a new $2/1 any PediaCare coupon available. Here’s how to get free PediaCare at Walgreens:

Buy 1 PediaCare products at $5.99
Use $2/1 coupon
Stack with $5/1 in-ad Walgreens coupon
Free after coupons

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

You are totally right! I realized that for some reason I copied and pasted in the deal scenario from using the $3/2 coupon which was available a few days ago. I’ll fix it; thanks for catching that!

I have been to 3 different Walgreens and they are all out of the lower priced ones (Infants). All I can find are ones that are around $10-$11 left.

2. Cindy says

I stopped by there yesterday with my $3/2 coupon, and my Walgreens (Cincinnati) didn’t have any $5.99 bottles. The cheapest one was $7.49. But after a winter of sickness like this one (and paying full price for a bottle or two), I was very happy with my $1.15 per bottle, including tax. Then I get home and find the new $2/1 coupon…might be worth the $.50 to get a couple for my friends!

3. Beth Kennedy says

i got them. it cost me 98 cents for two bottles with the in store ad and i had a 3.00 off of two…..so it was 50 cents a bottle….

4. Amber says

Sometimes my husband throws out the Sunday sales ads before I get a chance to look at them (grrrr), so if I don’t have the ad, will the in-store ads they have next to the door have the coupons?

5. emma says

thanks for the heads up, I can’t print these coupons but I hope i can get a couple bottles for .99, that is a great deal itself.

6. Tanya says

At my local store they were $7.99 a bottle, minus the $5.00 coupon in this weeks ad (Took $10 off total since I bought 2 bottles), minus (2) $2.00 off coupons, so I paid $1.98 for 2 bottles. Not as good as free, but still a great bargain!!

7. Maria says

I purchased some today and my walgreens was all stocked up…guessing no one in my area(clermont, FL) knows about the deals:) I received 2 $1.50/1 from the register so I purchased more. I have a 3 yr old and purchased the infant/children ones. As for the infant ones I will see who can use them since I have no need for them…just bought because they were free!!Thanks!

8. Emily says

Got 2 of the 7.49 children’s, and 4 of the 6.29 infants- used 2 of the $2 Q’s, and 2 of the $3/2 Q’s, minus $30 (WQ)… I got all six for only .14!! Going to share with my SIL! :)

9. Heather Ransick says

I’m in Colorado Springs and the 2 wg I’ve been to had them all stocked up. 1 store had 5.99 infant, and another were 6.29. ended up payin 0.40 cents out of pocket for 3 bottles of pediacare and 3 boxes of purex sheets from my rain check, darn good deal. Heading back for more bottles since I have 3 little ones and another on the way..Thanks so much for all your help with these great sales.

Just got home from Walgreens and I am soooo glad that they still had some Pediacare left! Most of the time, by the time I make it over there, they are all sold out of what I want. Both of my kiddos are sick, so I stocked up and bought three bottles. I did not have any manufacturer coupons with me, but I did use the Walgreens coupon. The normal price here is Southern California is $7.49, which made each bottle $2.49. What a great deal….even without the manufacturer coupon! :)

11. Lisa says

Is there a place i could print the $5 coupon? my Walgreens in NYC does not have this coupon…

thanx

• Amber says

Someone was helpful enough to point this out to me yesterday, so I’ll return the favor. You can go to Walgreens’ site and view the sales ad. It’ll have the option to print the coupon. If your zip code doesn’t work, try mine: 46038. Good luck!

12. Katie says

I couldn’t find the $5 off coupon in my walgreens ad or online. Can anyone help me?

13. Sheha says

walked out of the store with 4 different bottles only costing me $2 total….LOVE it!!!!

2 infant small bottles at $5.99 each used $5 off wags coupon paid also had $1 off manf. coupon paid .99
    2 children’s bottles at $7.49 each used $5 off wags coupon and $2 off printable paid .49 per bottle