*Hot!* $15 eBay voucher for only $7 on Groupon!

Groupon has a very hot deal this morning! You can get a $15 voucher to anything on eBay for just $7. This can be used to buy anything on eBay and is even valid towards shipping and handling! So, it’s like getting a little over 50% off a $15 purchase on eBay — which isn’t something you can do very often!

You must have a registered eBay and Paypal account to purchase this and it’s a limit of one per person.

Note: This Groupon deal is set up a little differently than most in that you must put in your payment information at checkout. I believe they set it up like this because it’s a hot deal and this helps keep the page from crashing when it’s slammed with traffic. If you have Groupon credit, your card will not be charged, but you’ll still need to input it.

Thanks, Swag Grabber!

(Note: The Groupon link in this post is an affiliate link. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Megan says

When I entered my information there was a note that explained that if I already had a groupon account, I should just include my username and password and they would e-mail me the groupon confirmation as usual. This is clearly some sort of special promotion that is not available to individuals except through a referral link of some sort.

Thanks for making this available, Crystal! I’ll put this to good use for sure.

2. Michelle says

Anyone know if this is going to be available through Swagbucks later today? They often make these hot deals available and give us Swagbucks for purchasing them.

You can purchase any groupon through any groupon link on swagbucks any time groupon is on swagbucks. Just click on any groupon deal, and you shouldd see the white “trial pay” bar at the top (which is how you get credited your swagbucks). The “trial pay” bar says you can purchase any groupon.

I had a hard time finding the ebay deal but used the link Steph posted above. Your address bar will say something like this – http://www.groupon.com/deals/epic-bikes-1?c=dnb&p=1

You will want to replace the words between deals/…….? with “ebay”. (Don’t erase everything at the end, or you might not get your swagbucks credited!!)

so it should say this http://www.groupon.com/deals/ebay?c=dnb&p=1

This looks complicated but it really isn’t at all! :) Just make sure that at all time the “trial pay” bar is at the top and your swagbucks should get credited. I just did this and already got my swagbucks credited!

Thank you for this tip! Would you be at all interested in sharing it as a guest post on my blog, complete with screenshots? I know my readers would love this helpful info; it was news to me and I’d hate for it to stay buried in the comments like this.

{And you can totally use your Swagbucks referral link in the post, if that’s any extra incentive. ;)}

• Julie says

I couldn’t get this to work. I got to Groupon with TrialPay at the top, but when I change the address the TrialPay disappears. Is there something special to do?

Not on this offer, but on other offers when I had to click to a different city to find a deal, I have had the trial pay disappear. I close that tab/page and do it all over again until the trial pay stays there. Sometimes it might take a time or two but it does work!! Just don’t purchase the Groupon if the TrialPay is not at the top or you will not get your swagbucks!!

I did that once – saw the TrialPay but then on the payment screen it disappeared but went ahead and bought it. Didn’t get my swagbucks. :( and when I appealed to TrialPay and swagbucks they said they couldn’t see where I had purchased it through TrialPay.

• Kim says

Thank you Christina. I had wanted to go through swagbucks and get it because I had groupon bucks. I couldn’t find it because the city kept changing. Using your instructions I was able to get my swagbucks!

OK the only Groupon I can find on Swagbucks is earn 3 swagbucks. Can’t find it under Daily Deals. Am I looking in the wrong place????? =-/

Thank you so much for posting this. I just got the deal! I’ve been using ebay to get summer clothes for the kids, so this will come in handy.

4. Jen says

I just looked up eBay groupon via Swagbucks and saw an interesting thing – you can earn eBay bucks by purchasing a Groupon. I typically purchase through Swagbucks, but now that they only offer 160 SB for the Groupon, if you use eBay it may be a better deal to buy it this way. For example, there’s a Groupon in my area (Indy) for $60 for house cleaning services. I would earn $3.00 in eBay bucks for purchasing this or 160 SB if purchasing via Swagbucks. I tend to think the $3.00 is the better option for today’s Groupon.

5. Roxanne says

Anyone else having issues? I bought the Groupon and haven’t gotten my confirmation email. Also it does not show up in “my groupons”.

6. cindy says

I HAVE SOME HELP! To get this offer to work through swagbucks, first open up a daily deal link from your swagbucks account. This automatically connects to their affiliate TRIAL PAY. In your address bar, after the words groupon.com/deals/ … and before the ? you have to delete the words for the current deal and insert the word ebay so it will look like this groupon.com/deals/ebay? leave the remainder of the URL alone and hit enter. This will allow it to stay through the TRIALPAY link and get your swagbucks credit. I already purchased mine and received my SB’s. Hope this helps! :)

• cindy says

So long as the Trial Pay logo remained at the top of the Groupon screen at all times, you did it correctly and should be credited the 160 Swagbucks. Mine showed up immediately, but I know sometimes with these popular deals, it can take a little time! :)

7. Tiffany M. says

every time I click the link it says a different city. I have gotten Tulsa, Omaha, Wichita….is there a reason for this? Kind of worries me….Has anyone got confirmation of their purchase yet?