Free one-year membership to Homeschool Legal Advantage

If you’re a homeschooling family, you can get a free one-year membership to Homeschool Legal Advantage. This membership also includes a free last will and testament.

Comments

1. Bethany says

We are going to start homeschooling our 3 kids this fall. I am wondering if anyone has experience with this organization?

• Happy says

We have used Homeschool Legal Advantage and HSLDA. Personally, I prefer HSLDA. I feel like if I were to have a problem they would be better able to handle it. This is not to say that Homeschool Legal Advantage wouldn’t, it is just a personal opinion. I also like the printable forms that are customized to my state for HSLDA. Both function a little differently, so you may want to check up on that. I have to admit that it is hard to be free though! God bless and don’t forget that prayer can answer so many of those “which is best for our family” type of questions.

You can also get a free 3 month subscription to HSLDA, Crystal I sent over the details but I’ll email you again. You can also earn a free year with them when you refer 5 friends to the free 3 month subscription.

• Julie says

Actually, the free trial membership ends today. I forgot about it until I saw this post, and I quickly went over and signed up for HSLDA’s free trial membership. That was just a few minutes ago. :)

3. MJ says

We took advantage of this deal last year, included the last will and testament preparation. They did a great job!

Bethany and LifeAsAMom,

Homeschooling was one of the best decision we ever made! Don’t get overwhelmed with everything that is out there and no that every day is not going to be perfect, but your kids will still learn!

Good luck ladies!