Free $15 credit at Totsy

Update: It appears that Totsy is now saying this code was only supposed to be used by people who received it in an email. I’m not sure, but this could mean they will cancel your order if you didn’t receive the code in an email. See more details here.

Totsy, a children’s daily deal site, is offering a free $15 credit on any order when you use coupon code 15CREDIT at checkout. This coupon code can be applied towards shipping, but your total (with shipping) will need to be at least $15.01 in order to get $15 off.

Shipping is $7.95 so if you order something for $7.05 or higher, you can get $15 off.

Thanks, Saving Dollars and Sense!

Comments

1. Deb H. in Wisconsin says

I believe that this coupon code has changed and it DOES not apply toward shipping. I ordered a blanket for $1.40, but a friend tried and her confirmation came through at full price. Please beware!

The site is now completely down, and I’ve seen several warnings on other websites to anticipate canceled orders, and very delayed shipping. Here’s hoping, because I bought a beautiful baby blanket last night for $1.60!

3. Lana says

My order bounced and it said I had to have $16 before shipping to use the code so they have changed it.

4. Alisha says

Kind of a bummer when they stop offering the code just due to popularity. I know people probably order a lot for coupons like this, but it would still be good business to honor it for the remainder of the day (in my opinion).

I saw the deal elsewhere last night and was able to order the baby blanket, but I was online late at night. I got the order confirmation immediately after I ordered. I read elsewhere that the code is good until the 11th. Also, from what I saw on the form, you enter the code before you enter any CC information, so if the promo price doesn’t show up, keep the CC put up.

6. Amy says

Mine worked, but when I looked at the receipt the charged me full price! I sent them ane-mail but no response yet.

I had a lot of trouble with their website earlier today. I kept having to reload to enter my address, the coupon code and so on. I only got 1 email confirmation of my order, but when I logged into the “my orders” part of their website it looks like it went through twice.

I have a feeling this is going to be another one of those cancelled promotions. I was really annoyed with the One Stop Plus one. They cancelled my order without emailing me, yet they sent me a bunch of junk mail catalogues!

8. Rebecca says

I ordered early tis morning (it was posted on mojosavings last night) and it worked great! You enter the code in before credit card info is entered so I got some really great stuff….several baby blankets! I’m ready for some baby showers!

9. Alisha says

This company is horrible. I ordered back in October and got my items at the end of December. I emailed and called for a total of four times for my items…no response EVER. When my items arrived (shoes) the boxes looked as though the were stomped on. I started looking into the company and peoples reviews and found worse stories than mine.

10. Ryann says

Site is finally back up but code does not work…I even added over 15 dollars worth of stuff to cart..bummer

11. Jenna says

I read on their facebook page that they would honor all purchases made before their site crashed at the price that was emailed to you in your confirmation email. It seems, at least from their response thus far, that they are aware of the mistake and confusion it created and are working to keep everyone happy. I will shop with them again if they honor the codes and people get their items.

• Tiffany says

Thanks for the reply!
        I requested that they cancel it, so I’m hoping you’re right! I haven’t heard back yet. Here’s hoping. *crosses fingers*

12. ek says

Totsy is horrible. I ordered something in December and am still waiting for half my order. I’ve emailed them a half a dozen times – and each time they said it’s in the warehouse and will be shipped soon. I’m about to call my credit card company to get a refund… bc they won’t give me a refund.