CVS: Deals for the week of March 13-19, 2011

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to The Thrifty Mama for her help in compiling them:

ECB Deals

Allegra 24 hr (30 ct) at $17.99, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $4/1 coupon from the 3/6 SmartSource insert or printable
$8.99 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 2 Aussie or Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styler at $2.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 2 and use Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 3/13 SmartSource insert
$0.49 each after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Crest or Oral-B Pro-Health Complete Rinse, Clinical Gum Toothpaste 4 oz, or Glide Clinical Protection Floss at $3.49, Get $2.50 ECBs (Limit 2)
Use $0.50/1 coupon from the 3/13 RedPlum insert
Or use $0.75/1 coupon from the 2/27 P&G insert
As low as $0.24 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Dial NutriSkin Lotion at $4.99, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 coupon from the 2/20 RedPlum insert (exp 3/12/2011must use Saturday night)
Or use $1/1 coupon from the 3/13 Redplum insert
As low as free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Irish Spring Deodorant or Body Wash at $2.99, Get $2 ECB (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 printable or coupon from the 3/13 SmartSource insert
Free after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Prilosec OTC (14 ct) at $10.79, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 2)
Use $3/1 coupon from the 2/27 P&G insert
$5.79 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Right Guard Sport, Xtreme, Total Defense or Dry Idea at $2.99, Get $1 ECB (Limit 1)
Buy 2 and use Buy one Get One Free coupon from the 3/13 RedPlum insert
$0.99 each after coupon

Buy 1 Tena Ultra Thins (32 – 42 ct) at $9.99, Get $9.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1.50/1 coupon from the 1/2 SmartSource insert
Or use $2.50/1 printable
As low as free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Theraflu Daytime Trial Size 1 Packet at $0.99,  Get $0.99 ECB (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 printable
Free plus overage after coupon and ECBs

Other Deals

Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color – $6
Buy 2 and use $5/2 coupon from the 3/13 RedPlum insert
Or use $1/1 coupon from the 3/13 RedPlum insert
As low as $3.50 each after coupon

Clean & Clear Body Wash (16 oz) – $2.99
Use $1/1 printable
Or use $2/1 printable here (IE) or here (FF)
As low as $0.99 each after coupon

Purex Ultra Concentrate Liquid Laundry Detergent 24-32 loads, Complete 3-in-1 Sheets 20 count or Crystals Softener 32 loads – $3.99
Use $1/1 printable
Or use $2/1 coupon from the 3/13 RedPlum insert
Or use $3/1 coupon from the 2/20 RedPlum insert
As low as $0.99 after coupon

Renuzit Adjustables Air Freshener – $0.88 (Limit 8 )
Buy 3 and use $0.55/3 printable
Or buy 6 and use Buy 3 Get 3 Free coupon from the 3/13 RedPlum insert
As low as $0.44 each after coupon

Buy One Get One Free Deals

Colgate Total Advanced, Sensitive or Enamel Protect (Prices start at $3.49) – On Sale Buy One Get One Free (Limit 4)
Buy 2 and use 2 $1/1 coupon from the 3/6 SmartSource insert
Or use 2 $0.75/1 coupon from the 2/27 SmartSource insert
As low as $0.75 each after coupons

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post which gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Find

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.

Comments

1. Becky says

If I buy two of the Aussie products with a b1g1, can i also use a second coupon at CVS for the other bottle?
    I know my Target won’t.

• Shannon says

I assume you’re talking about the $1/1 in the PG Everyday Savings Book….my CVS lets me, and I believe that it is within their policy.

• Robin says

OOOH – wish I’d thought of this!! Oh well! Still got a good deal – I love their 3 minute miracle as a treat for my hair!

Thank you Crystal!

@Becky
    Yes, you should be able to use 1 coupon per product even on a BOGO sale, however I have heard some stores/cashiers will not allow it, I have never had an issue at my CVS.

3. Trish says

I just ran into a “problem” at my cvs. I had to ask for the Trial size of Thera Flu. They did find it. BUT. The coupon was used… but she only credited it as .99 cents. NOT the 2.00. :( Still, free. But I thought it would be an overage. Is there anything that I can do about this?

• Rae says

My CVS always adjusts coupons down. It’s still an overage when you factor in ECB’s though

4. Christine says

The manager at my local CVS would not let me use the 2.00 Thera Flu coupon at all. He said I was already getting it for free.

5. joanna says

i’m curious about the b1g1free q. on aussie: you all are saying you can use another q. on the one you buy; that’s using 2 manufacture q’s on 1 item though, isn’t it? if it’s a b1g1free sale, then you could use the $1 q. for sure. am i missing something?

6. Rebecca says

I have never posted before. I have been following the blog for awhile and today my CVS shopping trip was so exciting, I had to share! I purchased one package of Tena pads, used 2.50 online coupon, oop was 8.06 and rec’d 9.99 in ECB. Next transaction, bought 7 bottles of Advil. Each bottle had 2.00 off peelies. Also used a 5 off CVS coupon I had and the ECB from my first transaction. Oop was 2.70 and rec’d 10 ECB on my next purchase!! Total oop =10.76 and still have 10 for my next trip :-)

7. Robin says

I had a great morning at CVS, too – love watching those ECBs roll over!
    Confession – I splurged and got 2 cadbury mini eggs for $1 and, looking over my receipt, just noticed that the buy $10 of easter candy, get $3 ECBs deal has been carrying over – any easter candy purchases I’ve made for the past 3 weeks or so shows up toward the reward. Something to keep in mind if you’ve already purchased some easter candy in the past few weeks – it adds up fast!

Also, when I scanned my card, a $6 off any Physician’s Formula cosmetics purchase coupon printed that expires 3/28. They’ve been running a lot of good ECB deals with Physician’s Formula so far this year, so I’m going to hang on to this in case another comes up this month. Just wanted to throw it out there to be on the lookout! :)

I got a $1.50 coupon for Irish Spring deodorant from the Scanner and paired it with the coupon from 3/13 Newspaper and the Extra Bucks! Woo hoo! I only wish CVS let you do multiples. Does anyone have success with using multiple cards?

• Cilicia says

I signed myself up for a card, my hubby, my mom and my sister. I use all 4 cards whenever I feel like it. :) Of course, I try to share with them when I get a really good deal, but they don’t like to go shopping at CVS. The only problem I ever have is cashiers don’t like doing multiple separate checkouts, but sometimes it is better to do that to use your extra bucks right away even if you only have one card. I have gotten better at managing the cards and # of checkouts over time! :) It is interesting to see what coupons print out from the red machine for one card but not for another!

9. Christy Burrus says

I’m new to shopping at CVS and couponing. I have a question on the P&G deal. It says if you buy $25 worth you received $10 ECB. Is that $25 before coupons, or after? Thanks.

10. Mitchster says

Went to CVS and picked up the 2 bottles of Herbal Essences marked at 2 for 5.97 and gave cashier my BOGO Q. Bottles rang up @ 2.99 ea. then the coupon deducted 4.29 (the regular retail price for 1 bottle) With tax total OOP was 2.18 minus 2.00 ECBs equals .09 PER BOTTLE!!! Yay!