After many requests, we’ve re-vamped some of our free customizable household management organizational pages to fit a half-sized planner or notebook. We’ve put together a free download package of half-sheet planners which includes:
- Daily Docket
- Daily Cleaning List
- Monthly/Semi-Annual Cleaning List
- One-Week Menu Planner
- Seven-Day Menu Planner
How to use the half-sheet planners
- Download the Half-Sheet Planner here (6 pages, 1.4MB pdf)
- Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader, which you can download for free.
- Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields of each form. Each form has numerous fields in which you can enter your own information.
- Click on the section(s) you’d like to fill in.
- Type in your text.
- Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text. You’ll need to cut each sheet in half and properly holepunch it to use it in a half-sheet planner.
- Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.
A big thanks to Joy from FiveJ’s for helping me put this together for you all!