Amazon: Four 12-oz. bags of Eight O’Clock Coffee for $10.97 shipped!

Amazon has a four-pack of 12-ounce bags of Eight O’Clock Coffee for $18.30. Choose Subscribe & Save to get 15% off plus use coupon code SOLOCOF5 at checkout to get another 40% off, making your total only $10.97 plus tax.

Make sure to cancel the Subscribe & Save offer once your order has shipped if you don’t want to receive further shipments.

This coupon code is supposedly good through March 31, 2011.

Thanks, Kayla!

Comments

1. Laura says

Thank you SO much for this! My sister loves this coffee and since its normally so expensive she doesnt get to have it as much as she would like.

In case anyone wonders, you can do a 1 time every six moth subscription and get the $10.97 price.

Item(s) Subtotal: $18.30
    Shipping & Handling: $0.00
    Promotion Applied: -$2.75
    Promotion Applied: -$4.58
    —–
    Total Before Tax: $10.97
    Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
    Gift Certificate/Card Amount: $10.97
    —–
    Grand Total: $0.00

• Erin says

If I do the subscribe and save will it be the same price next time it ships out or will it return to the $18.30?

• Laura says

I did the six month subscription, that means that within the next 6 months they are going to send me another package of coffee – I did the six month one so that would give me ample time to find a discount on the coffee so I dont have to pay the $18.30.

• Wendi S says

It will be the same discount (15%, I guess) off of the then-current price. So if the regular price goes up, your next shipment will too.

2. Pamela says

This is a good deal if you can’t come across a BOGO and the coupons for it. I usually pay around $6 for 4 bags when the sale comes around and I have enough Q’s for it. I am stocked as we speak!

• Pamela says

I usually shop Publix, Bi-lo or foodlion….Harris Teeter will have it bogo sometimes also. There are coupons for their coffee on the eight o’clock website (most of the time) or blinkie coupons out there (recentlt there was a $2/2 coupon).

3. whitney says

I ordered this Tuesday night and got it Wednesday afternoon! Great deal since I get it free after Swagbucks.

4. Emily says

Ok, about this Subscribe & Save, what exactly is that? I LOVE this coffee, and lately I haven’t had the right coupons to pair with the BOGO deals. I”m thinking it would be good to order this, but I’m not sure what the subscribe & save is.

• Becky in KY says

Subscribe and save is an Amazon thing. Basically, you are signing up to receive the same product every six months (or whatever timeframe you choose). They give you a better deal on the product that way, but you can cancel any time, so you don’t have to keep getting more shipments if you don’t want. Hope that helps.

Now for my question: Where do you find BOGO deals on this coffee? I’m in an area with limited stores, so we might not get that deal here, but it’s possible I’ve just missed it. Thanks!

• Emily says

Giant Eagle and Meijer (mostly Giant Eagle) in my area will occasionally have BOGO sales. With Giant Eagle, it is usually the large bags that are BOGO, and with Meijer, it is the smaller ones. But, those deals only come around every once in a while.

5. michelle says

I did the same deal on the 50% caffeine one and it was $10.87 shipped. Thanks Crystal!

6. Hillary says

Thanks!
    I usually buy Kirkland Starbucks Blend at Costco for $9.99 for 2lbs but this deal gets you an extra lb of coffee for $0.98 more! If I am doing my math right :o)
    I appreciate all the great deals you find!

• Wendi S says

I guess we think alike. I figured the price per lb as $3.66. I like to know the price per pound whenever a coffee deal comes around, so I can compare it to the Don Pablo 2-lb for 9.99 (yummy) that we buy at costco. This is a better deal.

• Kayla says

Erin-the $10.97 price is good for this purchase but once your next shipment is ready, it *should* be around $15.50 for all 4 bags shipped UNLESS they increase the price on it, as has happened with a few things on my Subscribe and Save list. It may or may not be a significant increase. BUT, they will send you an email about a week before your next shipment is due to ship to remind you, along with how much that shipment will cost you. You can always cancel your subscription anytime too. :) Typically, I keep a lookout for specials/discount codes and I’ll go cancel the subscription, then start a new one so I’m able to use the new discount code on it. I’ve done this with diapers too. :)

Hope this made sense and was helpful to everyone!