$2/1 Rimmel printable coupon = as low as free at Target

There’s a new coupon available on Coupons.com for $2 off any Rimmel Mascara. Target has some Rimmel Mascara priced as low as $2.24 to $2.79. Use this coupon to get it for $0.24 to $0.79.

If you don’t need mascara or it’s not priced so low, check out the eye shadows and other Rimmel products. This can be used on any Rimmel products, per the wording on the coupon, and should net you something for free or almost free.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Sharon says

I found it! I actually had to type in a different zip code though. I used my old one from FL (33837) and it brought it up! Thank You so much!

2. Heather says

I can’t seem to find this coupon through the link or Target’s coupons either. Would this be a locale problem?

3. Heather says

Thank you, Sharon! :) I used your old zip as well -lol. Now I wonder if they’ll accept it in Missouri! Oh, well – we’ll see. It’s kinda neat seeing what other parts of the country have for products and coupons at the same time anyway.

Keep on saving . . .

4. Kay says

If the coupon says “Any Rimmel Mascara Available at Walmart” can you use it at other stores (like Target)? Has anyone had success with this?

5. Jen says

I used 4 of these at Kmart’s double coupon event and got 2 mascaras, an eyeliner, and an eyeshadow for free. That makes up for my store being bare when it was free at Target.

I read before that it was free at Target in February and I printed the coupons and went, only to find that the least expensive Rimmel mascara at my Target was $6.79. I know my Target is typically around .60 more per item than I see on couponing blogs, but $4 more? Does anyone else have this problem?

• Jenette Marie says

I just got back from Target and found the same prices you are talking about for Rimmel products. Needless to say, no nearly free mascara for me either. :(

• SouthDakota says

The mascara at my Target is $7.00! And the cheapest Rimmel product there was $3.20. I was very disappointed.

7. Jess says

I had the same problem with Rimmel Mascara being priced much higher. I did buy some lipstick for about .24 with my coupon when there was also a Target one a while back though (was priced 4.24). And I got some eyeshadow for free when I had a Target and manufacturer’s coupon for $2 each in Feb.

8. shelly says

Least expensive mascara at my Target was $4.24 :(
    If I’m reading the coupon correctly, it can be used on any Rimmell product.