Grocery University Huge Sale! Grocery University Huge Sale! Current Price $8.97
Time Left at This Price!
Buy Grocery University »

$2/1 Revlon Beauty Tools printable coupon = free beauty tools

There’s a $2/1 Revlon Beauty Tools coupon available on the Target site. This is a manufacturer’s coupon and can be used at any store.

Many stores have Revlon beauty tools such as clippers, emery boards and more for less than $2, making them free after this coupon.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Amber says

I was just at Walgreens yesterday and was given a Spring Beauty Guide booklet that has beauty product coupons in it… including a $1 off Revlon Cosmetics. It’s a general coupon, so I bet it can be combined with this one to get a total of $3 off. :)

• Wendi S says

Just re-read the post and realized it’s a mfg coupon, not a target coupon, so you could not combine them. I made the same assumption as you when I first scanned Crystal’s post.

2. Megan says

Does anyone know if hairbrushes count as a “beauty tool?” Mine has just about had it and needs to be replaced. Thanks!

3. Wendi S says

I’ve been meaning to post that I purchased revlon tweezers for 2.24 and a (mfg) catalina for 2.00 of any revlon tool printed. I used that catalina cpn on my next visit to buy another pair of 2.24 tweezers, and a 5.00/2 any revlon tool printed. The next trip, I used the cat to buy another 2.24 tweezer plus an eyelash curler for about 2.96. So I paid less than 20c for both, and another 5.00/2 cat printed! I guess it could be rolled indefinitely til the promotion expires. Also, if the target printable coupon is a target coupon (not mfg), the 2 could be combined. It might also be possible to get overage with the 5.00/2 cat, if you got 2 implements for 2.24. I’m stocking up to make gift baskets for the teen girls, with free nail polish and such.

• Wendi S says

Oops, just re-read the post and realized it’s a mfg coupon, not a target coupon, so you could not combine them.

• Wendi S says

This was at Traget. But I used my 5.00/2 yesterday and did not get another. So it may be over. The catalina machine’s light was on so I think it was working, but it didnt print anything this trip so I can’tbe sure.

• Sharla says

I also did this at Target and could have kept going back for more, but I thought 5 each was enough. :)

4. Stephanie says

I hope it’s okay to reference another blog because Passion for Savings had a great scenario for this coupon at Walgreens this week, if the online prices are similar to the in-store prices:

Buy $10 worth of Revlon Beauty Products or Tools, Get a $3 Register Reward

The Revlon Beauty Tools are also 40% off this week. The Clippers are priced at $1.79 and the Tweezers are priced at $1.49 (Online Prices). Here’s how to get the best deal:

Buy 4 Revlon Clippers @ $1.79 = $7.16
    Buy 2 Revlon Tweezers @ $1.49 = $2.98
    Use Up to 5 $2 Revlon Coupons (To Avoid Beeps)
    Pay $0.14 Out of Pocket and get back a $3 Register Reward
    $2.86 Money Maker after coupons and RR!

5. Susan says

I just tried to use the Wags $1 q on beauty tools, no luck. It beeped and she said it was just for cosmetics.

6. Karen says

I just went to Walgreens and bought 2 compact mirrors at 2.99 each, 1 nail clipper at 1.79, 1 tweezer at 1.49 and emery boards at .89. My total was 10.15 minus 2 2.o0 coupons and 1 3.00 register reward. So I paid 3.15. Not as good as free, but I will take it. Plan to save these items for a gift bag in the future! I also got 2 2.00 off Revlon tools Catalina coupons. I am going back tomorrow!

7. becky says

I tried to use mine today at wal-mart and the woman said it was missing the “upc code”. I pointed the barcodes out to her and she said there should be a upc code at the upper right hand corner of the coupon and wouldn’t accept it. I may try at Target later to see if they will accept it there.

8. Judy says

I wanted to print another coupon but can no longer find it in the Target web site. Do these coupons come and go really quick?