$2/1 Dove Men + Care printable coupon = free at CVS

It looks like the $2/1 Dove Men + Care deodorant printable coupon has reset. The 2.7 oz. Dove Men+ Care deodorants are on sale for $2 at CVS through tomorrow, making them free after this coupon. (Note that the 3 oz. deodorants are not on sale and will ring up as $4.99.)

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Carrie L says

Do you mean this coming week or this week as in – we have today and tomorrow to get them? :)
    Thanks!

• Sarah says

I have used these coupons twice this week with no problem at CVS. It does say use at walmart, but not use ONLY at walmart. So if they give you a problem, tell them that. My stores don’t have a sign up showing they are on sale, but they are scanning on sale with your cvs card. I have got 4 for free this week. Yippee!!

• Cilicia Phillips says

It WAS a problem for me. A shift supervisor wouldn’t let me use it. I asked for a manager, and she said she was a supervisor, and I could NOT use it. :(

2. Angela Brown says

From what I’ve heard the 2.7 oz are the ones ringing up on sale 2/$4 the 3oz and ringing up full price. Just a head’s up!

• Erika says

Was there this morning and asked the clerk why the others were not ringing up 2 for $4.00 and she said she would adjust the price, that they were part of the sale.

I tried to get this Dove men’s deodorant at my CVS and they said it was not part of the 2/$4 Dove sale. It rings up a higher regular price than the regular price listed in the ad, so they said it is not included. Just FYI.

4. Jen K says

just wondering how you are able to use it at CVS if the coupon says redeem at walmart on it???

5. Angela says

I, too, am curious if the “redeem at Walmart” specification will inhibit me using this at CVS.

No, because of the way it is coded, it should work at all stores since it’s a manufacturer’s coupon. However, I can’t guarantee that your store will take it since it has that wording on it.

6. Nicole says

Its a Manf. cpn so they should take it. Had the same issue with the butterfinger snackers manf cpn that said “redeem at Kroger or CVS,” but since they were manfu you can use them anywhere. :)

7. Katie W. says

My CVS in PA didn’t have them on sale or at least they didn’t have it marked on sale.

8. Joyce says

I did this at two different CVS yesterday with no problems. They are not marked on sale though, so you have to scan them to be sure. The 2.7 oz is on sale , will ring up $2, but the 3.0 oz is 4.99. The packages look exactly the same, so BE CAREFUL, make sure you check the oz and scan them first at the scanner machine so there is no problem at the register. They took the coupon without any problem too.

9. Nicole says

I just went to CVS on my lunch break. Everything worked perfectly. Def make sure you pick up the 2.7oz and not the 3.0oz. They look EXACTLY the same. Love this freebie…I will be going and getting more later this weekend!! Might as well stock up!

10. Darcy says

Just in case you find your CVS does not have this deal, and if you have a Target nearby…you can print that $2 off manufacturer’s coupon plus the $1 off Target printable to get the deodorant for $0.99 each at Target. Not as good as free…but not bad!

11. Kimberly says

Thanks, worked for me! Remember to print coupons off of Swagbucks so you can get your 10 points added to your account!

12. Teresa says

The cashier didn’t pay any attention to the coupon and it scanned. I did scan the item before bringing it to the register because there was no sale sign on the shelf ( do people really pay $5.49 for 1 deoderant ?!? Unbeleivable!) Anyway, it’s the 2.7 oz. that’s $2 – watch carefully!

13. Beth Kennedy says

i got the deodorant for free, but there were no signs posting underneath the item that is was 2.00 on sale and it is only the 2.7 oz so be careful not to get the bigger ones!!

14. Charissa says

My CVS would not accept it b/c it said “Redeem @ Walmart”. She then went on to tell me that they are no longer excepting photo-copied coupons. I told her it was not photocopied; it was an internet coupon. She said that corporate says they will no longer accept “these types of coupons”. Has anyone else heard that CVS is no longer accepting internet coupons? I need to call them.