$0.50/5 Kool-Aid printable coupon = free at many stores (Facebook offer)

Enter the Kool-Aid Sweepstakes on the Kool-Aid Facebook Page and you’ll be able to print a coupon for $0.50/5 Kool-Aid packets.

These are often on sale for $0.10 at many stores, making them free after this coupon. Some Target stores have them regularly priced at $0.11, making them $0.01 each after this coupon.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

1. Megan says

I think it should say “Target has these regularly priced at $0.51 each, making them $0.01 each after coupons.”

You have to click through their sweepstakes and then you will see a link for the coupon. It’s definitely worth it, I think, because at least in the Dayton area they are .20 cents a piece at Kroger and Meijer making them free after doubling. Hope it works for you!

After you “like” them on Facebook click through their sweepstakes and then it will give you a button to click on for the coupon :-) Hope that helps!

2. Kari says

I go to the fb site and click on the sweepstakes and i enter my email to enter and it just tells me i loose? i still cant find the coupon :(

3. Alex says

There were two great kool-aid coupons in the Sunday paper this past Sunday too! Buy 10 packets get 5 free, and Buy 3 packets get one free. I used them at the Wal-mart in my area (DFW TX) and they were 20 cents a package! My fiancee loves his grape kool-aid! :) thank you for this post!!

4. Valerie says

These were on sale at Stop and Shop a few weeks ago, buy 10 get 10 free so 10 @ .25 = $2.50 then got 10 free used 2-.50/5 which doubled to $1 so I got 20 for .50 NOT BAD

Thanks Crystal. We don’t drink this but I use the lemonade packet to clean my dishwasher. Just pour in the dispenser and run empty. It is so much cheaper than buying those citrus cleaners in the market and it does a great job!

6. Jodi says

There was a tearpad for these at Shoprite. I brought qs from the paper, but the tearpad q was better. Popsicles are a great idea–I have sick kids at home right now. I always use Splenda instead of sugar with this mix.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy