Swagbucks: 80 free Swagbucks when you sign up for a new account

Swagbucks — the search engine that rewards you for searching the web — is celebrating their third birthday by offering a 50-point bonus code when you sign up by Monday, February 28, 2011.

Here’s how to get 80 free Swagbucks when you sign up:

::Sign up for a new Swagbucks account through this link (only one account per household allowed).

::Login and go to the homepage and look for the Account Summary box shown above.

::Type BirthdaySaving in the “Enter Your Swagcode” box and click “Gimme”

::You should now have 80 free Swagbucks in your account (30 for signing up for a new account and 50 for using the bonus code).

If you’re unfamiliar with Swagbucks, you can read my tutorial here.

Comments

1. angie says

I joined swagbucks yesterday but I just tried the above information and it says to enter a valid code. I used BirthdaySaving. Thanks

Did you join through my link or another link? As far as I understand, the code only works through my link and only works immediately after signing up.

2. Maxine says

Hi,
    I just signed up through your link but only got 30 points for signing up and the birthday code did not work.

Swagbucks emailed me and said for you to contact their support and tell them you came from my blog and they’d automatically credit your account.

3. Autumn says

I just signed up and it said Congrats you have 80 pts so I will cross my fingers. This sounds like a fun way to earn some $ thanks. :)

4. Cara says

Oh bummer, I just signed up a few days ago and got 30 points. Already up to 90 pts though! Shop through swagbucks when buying groupons and similar sites and get 300+ points. Awesome :)

5. Cyndi Martin says

I couldn’t get BirthdaySavings to work either when I just signed up. Sent support a message and hope to get the Bonus Swagbucks, too.

I signed up today February 28 to swagbucks. I thought I was to get 80 free swagbucks, but it came up I only got 30. Can you pleeeeesa help me with this? And also Michelle Sackett referred me and i DON’T THINK SHE GOT ANY POINTS EITHER. PLEASE HELP Thank you sooooooooo much