Swagbucks: 80 free Swagbucks when you sign up for a new account

Swagbucks — the search engine that rewards you for searching the web — is celebrating their third birthday by offering a 50-point bonus code when you sign up by Monday, February 28, 2011.

Here’s how to get 80 free Swagbucks when you sign up:

::Sign up for a new Swagbucks account through this link (only one account per household allowed).

::Login and go to the homepage and look for the Account Summary box shown above.

::Type BirthdaySaving in the “Enter Your Swagcode” box and click “Gimme”

::You should now have 80 free Swagbucks in your account (30 for signing up for a new account and 50 for using the bonus code).

If you’re unfamiliar with Swagbucks, you can read my tutorial here.

Comments

1. angie says

I joined swagbucks yesterday but I just tried the above information and it says to enter a valid code. I used BirthdaySaving. Thanks

Did you join through my link or another link? As far as I understand, the code only works through my link and only works immediately after signing up.

2. Autumn says

I just signed up and it said Congrats you have 80 pts so I will cross my fingers. This sounds like a fun way to earn some $ thanks. :)

3. Cara says

Oh bummer, I just signed up a few days ago and got 30 points. Already up to 90 pts though! Shop through swagbucks when buying groupons and similar sites and get 300+ points. Awesome :)

4. Cyndi Martin says

I couldn’t get BirthdaySavings to work either when I just signed up. Sent support a message and hope to get the Bonus Swagbucks, too.

I signed up today February 28 to swagbucks. I thought I was to get 80 free swagbucks, but it came up I only got 30. Can you pleeeeesa help me with this? And also Michelle Sackett referred me and i DON’T THINK SHE GOT ANY POINTS EITHER. PLEASE HELP Thank you sooooooooo much

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy