Snapfish: 11×14 Photo Collage for $1.99 shipped

Create an 11×14 Photo Collage from Snapfish and use coupon code POSTERBABY at checkout to get it for just $1.99 shipped.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Jiya says

Thanks — had a collage of my son’s pinewood derby pics made up. It will make a nice surprise for him.

I couldn’t find the 11 x 14 collage. I also found the site hard to navigate. But I find your site easy and have signed up through email in order to stay current on your posts.

3. Erika Henke says

I had never used snapfish before. As the others before me, I did have some difficulty figuring out how to get to making the collage. But I anticipate next time being much easier and I’m super excited about this deal! I want to share it with my deal-seeking friends via fb, but the link gives a different promo code (collagebaby) than this posting (posterbaby)? ‘Spose I could do it the low-tech way, but have a feeling it’d get overlooked.

4. Kristen Marshall says

Has anyone tried to do it more than once on the same account? I have two kids and I would like to make one for each of them.

5. Alisa Norton says

To find it, go to products/ collage gifts/ collage poster and select the appropriate size. This will make a great v-day gift for my husband, thank you for sharing!

6. Erin says

This is what it tells me:
    Oops! We don’t recognize the coupon code you entered. Please re-type it.

I copied and pasted from your post.

7. Erin says

Oh. Well, when I refreshed this page, the coupon code changed from COLLAGEBABY to POSTERBABY.

The new one works.

8. Melissa says

Be careful if you have a cash credit on your account. The coupon code will not work. I am not sure how I had a cash credit, but I am trying to cancel my order now as I got charged the full price!