Old Navy: 30% off all adult clothing (today only)

Today only (February 7, 2011), you can get 30% off all adult clothing purchases at Old Navy (in-store and online). The discount will be automatically taken off in-store purchases. You can also print a coupon for 25% off any one item to use in-store.

Use coupon code ONBIG30 at checkout to get the discount on online purchases. This coupon code is not valid on Kids, Baby or Maternity items. However, Old Navy has many of the Kids and Baby items on sale (starting at $5) and all maternity items are discounted by 30% online.

The V-Neck tee shown above is only $3.48 after the discount coupon.

Shipping is free on orders with a pre-coupon total of $50 or more.

Comments

1. Debi says

Wow!!! Just got a cardigan, hoodie, cami, 2 tank tops, 3 long sleeve shirts, and 2 pairs of flip flops for $40.24 shipped!
    YIPPEE!

2. Lisa says

I think I am over Old Navy shirts, even at these prices. I like their jeans, but the shirts just don’t hold up for me. Anyone have suggestions on similar fashion of clothes that are better made?

• Lisa says

You know, you’re right. I have bought several short sleeve shirts for the summer from Target and they last year-over-year. I will have check the sale rack for some long sleeve. Two years in a row I have bought several long sleeve shirts from Old Navy and they are stretched and worn 1/2 way through winter. Thanks for the suggestion!

3. Karis says

i just went to the store and they’re giving 30% off everything adult! not just one item… consequently i obviously couldn’t use the other 25% off so i’ll just save that for later

4. Karis says

haha nm i must have read the original post wrong because i went in thinking it was just one item that was 30% off :O)

5. Jessica says

I went this afternoon needing a tight fitting crew neck shirt for a layering piece. ( For modesty) I walked and found one in my needed size for 8.50, orginally $10.00 I used my coupon, however it was on sale the worker put it through since in the fine printsaid clearly not on a sle item but the coupon said any Item. With tax it came to $2.04. I was happy! Plus, the worker neglected to tell me about their Old Navy Card, and they clearing have a sign posted saying if they fail to inform you about one you get a $5 Old Navy gift card. So not only did I say I also gained 5 dollars! I’m a happy lady indeed, I love sales!