*Hot!* $7/2 Benefiber printable coupons = free at Walmart

Print the $7 off of any two Benefiber products coupon. You can use it to buy the small boxes of Benefiber Sticks which are $3.49 per box at Walmart to get two boxes for free.

Thanks, Coupon Katarina!

Comments

1. Rae says

Thanks for the heads up. There is also a $3/1 too which would make for a good deal (or maybe free with a sale)

I’ve also been able to find the Benefiber Cherry Pomegranate Drink Mix (8 ct.) at Meijer for $3.49, so 2 for free after coupon.

3. Amber says

Somehow, I’ve really become the Swagbucks advocate :) …. So remember, you can get these coupons though Swagbucks coupons & earn 10 SB for each redeemed coupon. I’m starting to see the results of using Swagbuck coupons.
    BTW: There is also a $3/1 Benefiber one there too. Not quite free, but very close.

4. blanca says

I went to Walmart in La Quinta, CA they did not have the benefiber no where in the price of $3.49. The cheapest package was $9.46 :(

• Rae says

Were you looking by the fiber stuff or by the drink mixes? I know at my Walmart, the Benefiber stuff that is in the fiber section is alway expensive (bigger packages) but there are small boxes of the individual servings (I think like 6 or 8? in a box) in the drink mix section near the crystal light and stuff like that.

• Margaret says

same here about the $9.46 but I did find the jar w/ 20 servings for $5.46 & bought two….still saved…Thanks..